The Gauteng Department of Health invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Data Capture Clerk Vacancies (X6 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 10th February 2023
POST 03/221: DATA CAPTURE CLERK (X6 POSTS)
SALARY: R181 599 per annum (Level 05), (plus benefits)
- Head Office Ref No: EMS/DATA/HO/2022 (X2 Posts)
- City of Johannesburg Ref No: EMS/DATA/COJ/2022 (X1 Post)
- City of Ekurhuleni Ref No: EMS/DATA/COE/2022/ (X1 Post)
- City of Tshwane Ref No: EMS/DATA/COT/2022 (X1 Post)
- Westrand Ref No: EMS/DATA/WEST/2022 (X1 Post)
National Senior Certificate Matric /Grade 12 equivalent qualification with 1-2 years relevant experience in Health Data management and following prescripts: DMHIS Policy, Computer literacy. Knowledge on DHIS and a valid driver’s licence.
- Maintenance of all EMS stations, Check and verify patient report forms (PRF) and the Daily input forms sheet before capturing, Report problems found in the Daily input sheet to the Shift Supervisors/ station manager, Capture verified data for Station in web DHIS if a Daily Data Capturing (DDC) site indicate capturing date and sign, Check for outliers, add comment.
- Mark record for follow up if applicable, Check for missing data, add comment and mark record for follow up and perform ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor or District managers.
Applications need to be completed on a New Z83 application form obtainable here
Applications should be sent to:
Applications must be delivered to 162 Cnr Old Pretoria Road & Tonneti Street, Growth Point Business Park Unit 4(EMS) or Posted to P.O Box 8311, Halfway, House, 1685.
Mr. RK Sekgobela Tel No: 011 564 2009
DOWNLOAD THE Z83 APPLICATION FORM HERE
CLOSING DATE: 10 FEBRUARY 2023 AT 16:00
You may Also Like…
SHIFT LEADER GRADE 3 TO 6 VACANCIES (X50 POSTS) AT THE GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH CLOSING 10 FEB 2023
POST LEVEL 1 VARIOUS TEACHING POSTS CLOSING 01, 02 & 03 FEBRUARY 2023
CLIENT SERVICE OFFICER VACANCIES (X6 POSTS) AT THE DEPARTMENT OF EMPLOYMENT AND LABOUR CLOSING 10 FEBRUARY 2023
Leave a Comment