The Department of Employment and Labour invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Client Service Officer Vacancies (X6 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 10th February 2023
POST 03/53: CLIENT SERVICE OFFICER: REGISTRATION SERVICES (X6 POSTS)
SALARY: R218 064 per annum
- Labour Centre: Atteridgeville Ref No: HR4/4/4/12/05 (X1 Post)
- Labour Centre: Pretoria Ref No: HR4/4/4/12/06 (X1 Post)
- Labour Centre: Polokwane Ref No: HR4/4/6/140 (X2 Posts)
- Labour Centre: Klerksdorp Ref No: HR4/4/4/23/07 (X1 Post)
- Labour Centre: Rustenburg Ref No: HR 4/4/11/34 (X1 Post)
- Grade 12/Senior Certificate.
- No experience.
- All Labour Legislations and Regulations, Private Employment Agency regulations and related ILO conventions, Public Service Regulations Public Service Act,
- Knowledge of the Departmental Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, Batho Pele Principles.
Interpersonal, Telephone etiquette, Interviewing, Computer literacy, Communication, Ability to interpret legislation, Problem Solving
- Render services at help desk as the first point of entry Within the Registration services.
- Render Employment Services to all the clients who visit the Labour Centre.
- Resolve all complaints on all Labour Legislations received from Clients.
- Receive all Unemployment Insurance Benefits Applications and Employer declarations.
- Receive application forms in terms of Compensation for Injuries & Diseases Act (COIDA) and Employer registration forms for COIDA.
Applications need to be completed on a New Z83 application form obtainable here
Applications should be sent to:
Chief Director: Provincial Operations: PO Box 4560, Johannesburg, 2001 or Hand deliver at 77 de Korte Street, Braamfontein
Chief Director: Provincial Operations: Private Bag X 9368, Polokwane, 0700 Or hand deliver at 42a Schoeman Street, Polokwane.
For Attention: Subdirectorate: Human Resources Management, Polokwane Chief Director: Provincial Operations: Private Bag X 2040, Mmabatho, 2735 Or hand delivery to 2nd Floor, Provident House, University Drive, Mmabatho.
For Attention: Sub-directorate: Human Resources Management Chief Director: Provincial Operations: Private Bag X2040, Mmabatho, 2735 or hand deliver at: Provident House, University Drive, Mmabatho.
- Ms N Khoza Tel No: (012) 373 4432
- Ms MA Phasha Tel No: (012) 309 5000
- Ms JM Fope Tel No: 015 290 1699
- Mr UT Qambata Tel No: (018) 387 8100
- Ms Z Sekate Tel No: 018 387 8194
CLOSING DATE: 10 FEBRUARY 2023 AT 16:00
You May Also Like…