The Gauteng Department of Health invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Administration Clerk Vacancies (X14 Posts) and the closing date for applications is the 11th November 2022
ADMINISTRATION CLERK REF NO: CHBAH 589 (X14 POSTS)
SALARY: R176 310 per annum (Level 05), (plus benefits)
CENTRE: Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital (CHBAH)
- Grade 12.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office).
- No experience
Skills/ Knowledge/ Competence:
- Ability to handle conflict.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to communicate well with people at different levels.
- Ability to organize and plan.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to act with tact and discretion.
- Applicant must be self-motivated.
- Good customer skills.
- Applicant must be prepared to rotate, and work shifts which includes weekends and public holidays.
- Applicant must be prepared to be allocated/rotated to Patient Affairs Department and operate as a reliever to other sections within Patient Administration Department.
- Knowledge and application of the Ideal Hospital Framework.
- Applicant should be prepared to undergo Medical Surveillance as an inherent job requirement.
Applications must be submitted on a New Z83 application form obtainable here
Applications can be hand delivered to The Director: Human Resource, Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital from 8am to 3pm at Ground Floor, Main Admin Building or posted to The Director: Human Resource, Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital, Private Bag X01, Pimville, 1808.
Ms. V.S.Ndou Tel No: 011 933 0169
CLOSING DATE: 11 NOVEMBER 2022
Administration Clerk Vacancies
Gauteng Department of Health