The Limpopo Department of Education invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their various vacancies listed by the Department. The closing date for applications is the 15th December 2022.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the filling of the vacant posts, which exists in the Limpopo Department of Education. The details of the posts are outlined on the attached Annexure A.
Applicants must utilise the most recent Z83 application for employment form obtainable here.
The new Z83 form must be fully completed and signed by the applicant. The following must be considered in relation to the completion of the Z83 by applicants: All the fields in Part A, Part C and Part D should be completed. In Part B all fields should be completed in full except the following:
- South African applicants need not provide passport numbers;
- If an applicant responds “no” to the question “Are you conducting business with the State or are you a Director of a Public or Private Company conducting business with the State?” then the answer to the next question “in the event that you are employed in the Public Service you immediately relinquish such business interests?” can be left blank or indicated as not applicable; and
- A “not applicable” or blank response will be allowed on the question “If your profession or occupation requires official registration, provide date and particulars of registration” if you are not in possession of such registration.
Noting there is limited space provided for Part E, F & G, applicants often indicate “refer to Curriculum Vitae (CV) or see attached”, this is acceptable as long as the CV has been attached and provides the required information. If the information is not provided in the CV, the applicant may be disqualified. It must be noted that a CV is an extension of the application of employment on 283, and applicants are accountable for the information that’s provided therein. The questions related to conditions that prevent re – appointment under Part F must be answered.
Successful candidates will be subjected to – personal suitability checks, verification of educational qualifications and reference checks.
Applications received after the closing date, whether posted, or hand – delivered will not be considered. Fax applications will not be considered.
Applicants who apply for more than one  position are requested to submit separate applications for each position they wish to apply for.
Due to large number of applications we envisage, correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you do not hear from us within three (3) months after closing date, consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Accommodation and travelling expenses for the interview process is not catered for by the Department [shortlisted candidates will attend interviews at their own expenses]
Applications for should be forwarded as follows:
The applications for the Head Office posts should be submitted to –
The Head of Department, Limpopo Department of Education, Private Bag X9489, Polokwane, 0700 or handed in at 113 Biccard Street, Polokwane at Records Management Directorate — Office No.HO3 [REGISTRY]
Enquiries should be directed to:
- Langa LM at 015 — 284 6534,
- Lukheli TV at 015 — 284 6536,
- Makama MM at 015 — 284 6507,
- Phasiwe NM at (015) 284 6582,
- Ms Ngwepe MP at 015 — 284 6535,
- Ms Mmowa LS at (015) 284 6568, and
- Ms Malla RA at (015) 284 6527.
Late applications, faxed or E-mailed applications will not be considered. Failure to comply with the above requirements will result in the disqualification of the application.
The closing date for submission of applications is Thursday, 15th December 2022 at 12H00.
Limpopo Department of Education
You May Also Like…