The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for a twelve (12) month Graduate Recruitment Scheme at various divisions. The Graduate Recruitment Scheme is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Be a South African citizen
- Must be in possession of National Senior Certificate or equivalent (NCV L4)
- Must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending
- Applicants must be unemployed, never employed in field of the advertised post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant field of the post
- Applicants must be residents of the Province where the post is advertised (proof of residential address to be attached)
- Applicants are restricted to apply for only three (3) posts and complete a separate application form for each post reference number.
The Internship Programmes are available in the following categories: Click on the division and download the internship document.
Division / Province Closing Date
- Presidential Protection Services 2021-10-15
- Protection and Security Services 2021-10-15
- Legal and Policy Services 2021-10-15
- Human Resource Management 2021-10-15
- Financial Management Services 2021-10-15
- Detective Services 2021-10-15
- Crime Intelligence 2021-10-15
- Inspectorate 2021-10-15
- Forensic Services 2021-10-15
- Supply Chain Management 2021-09-30
NB: STIPEND FOR EACH CATEGORY WILL BE DETERMINED BY THE DIVISIONAL COMMISSIONER HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT: SOUTH AFRICAN POLICE SERVICE.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM HERE
- Only the official application form for the internship programme (available on the SAPS website) will be accepted. All instructions on the application form must be adhered to. Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
- A Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form and *proof of residence.
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, Senior Certificate and all post school educational qualifications obtained must also be submitted and attached to every application. Certified copies should not be older than 3 months. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered *only certificate of qualifications will be accepted, with statement of results attached.
- All short-listed candidates will be subjected to fingerprint screening.
- Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered. The closing date for all applications is 2020-10-15
- If an applicant is short-listed, it can be expected of him/her to undergo a personal interview. Shortlisted applicants may be subjected to security clearance.
- Correspondence will be conducted with successful interns only. If you have not been contacted within 2 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The South African Police Service is under no obligation to fill a post after advertisement thereof.
- A stipend will be paid according to proof of relevant qualification.
- Recommended candidates will be expected to sign a 12 month internship contract.
- The Graduate Recruitment Scheme in the SAPS may not be regarded as a guarantee for automaticabsorption for permanent appointment.
- The possible Commencement date is 2021-12-01
Closing Date: 15 October 2021
Leave a Comment