The Department of Forestry, Fisheries and The Environment (DFFE) invites Unemployed South African Youth to apply for their EPWP Data Capturer Posts (X39 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 13th October 2023
POST / GROUP 01 – EPWP DATA CAPTURER (X39 POSTS)
- Grade 12.
- A recognised three-year National Diploma/ bachelor’s degree will serve as an advantage.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Zero to two (0-2) years of experience in relevant field.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Expanded Public Works Programme (EPWP) and reporting protocols.
- Basic Understanding of EPWP and its relationship with national, provincial, and municipal government.
- Basic organisational and coordination skills.
- Basic stakeholder management, facilitation, and a good understanding of government planning processes.
- Sound planning and organising skills.
- Basic communication skills (good verbal and written communication) and
- Interpersonal relation skills.
- Computer literacy and operation of all Microsoft packages.
- Ability to work long hours and under pressure and willingness to travel will be added advantages.
- Capture monthly progress reports on the Project Management reporting systems
- Provide exceptional reports on data received and captured.
- Reconcile reports and advice manager on outstanding reports.
- Scanning, renaming, and uploading of projects documents (ID copies, Employment Contract, Daily Wage Register, EEA1 Forms, BAS Forms and bank confirmation letters or statement), on the system (EDMS and Microsoft Teams).
- Perform General Administrative duties in the office of the Project Manager.
Applications must be submitted using the New Z83 application form obtainable here
All fields in the New Z83 form, must be completed and signed. Furthermore, a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) must also be attached. Failure to attach the completed Z83 and the Curriculum Vitae (CV) will result in disqualification.
Applications may be forwarded to: The Director-General, Department of Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment, at email:
- Limpopo, [email protected]
- North West, [email protected]
- Mpumalanga, [email protected]
- Pretoria (Head Office), [email protected]
Marked for the attention: EP_CD Region 01 – Applicants should also indicate the reference number on the subject line when applying via email.
CLOSING DATE: 13 OCTOBER 2023
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…