Thabazimbi Local Municipality invites suitably qualified applicants too apply for their General Worker Vacancies (X20 Posts) in their Community and Technical Services Departments. The closing date for applications is the 6th October 2023
Post 1: GENERAL WORKER – COMMUNITY SERVICES (X10 POSTS) REF: 50/2023
Post 2: GENERAL WORKER – TECHNICAL SERVICES (X10 POSTS) REF: 51/2023
BASIC SALARY: Post Level 14 (R135 148,43) per annum.
Additional benefits attached to the position are as follows:
- Medical aid cover is subsidized by 60% of the total contribution for family members.
- Pension fund contribution by Municipality is 18% of basic salary.
- Housing subsidy is available on repayment of a bond provided that the house is registered in the name of the employee.
- Basic level of literacy or ABET
- 1 year working experience.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Prepared to work overtime and weekends when needed.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Provides general manual labour services in the Community Services Department.
- Cleaning and maintenance of open spaces, parks, cemeteries and recreational facilities.
- Street-sweeping and picking up litter.
- Carrying materials and equipment from different sites.
- Perform any other duties as may be delegated to the incumbent.
A completed Thabazimbi Municipality Employment Application form needs to be completed and submitted together with authenticated copies of your qualifications to:
Municipal Manager, Private Bag X530, THABAZIMBI, 0380
APPLICATIONS BY FAX OR E-MAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
ENQUIRIES: Tel: 014 772 2295
CLOSING DATE: 06 OCTOBER 2023
Thabazimbi General Worker Vacancies
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…