The Mnambithi TVET College invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Exam Invigilator Vacancies (X26 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 18th October 2023
ESTCOURT CAMPUS (6 INVIGILATORS) REF. NO: MTVET/INVIG/2023 – A
LADYSMITH CAMPUS: (10 INVIGILATORS) REF. NO. MTVET/ INVIG/2023 – B
EZAKHENI A CAMPUS: (8 INVIGILATORS) REF. NO. MTVET/ INVIG/2023 – C
EZAKHENI E CAMPUS: (2 INVIGILATORS) REF. NO. MTVET / INVIG/ 2023 – D
The successful candidate:
- Must have completed matric
- Be either unemployed teachers/lecturers or retired teachers/lecturers or respected members of the community with relevant qualifications and experience.
- Must not be registered to sit for the examination being written at any relevant institution.
- Must be willing to disclose if a relative, partner, close friend or neighbour is registered to sit for the examination being written.
- Must not be enrolled for a Learnership or Internship programme.
- Must be persons who are trustworthy and honest.
Conducting of National Examinations as stated in Government Gazette, No. 45649 of 17 December 2021 The invigilator:
- Is responsible for the examination conducted at the examination venue. He or she must be available and present at the examination venue for the duration of every examination session.
- Must be available to work sessions between 7:00 and 18:00 on weekdays. A typical session would be 5 hours in duration.
- Must provide support to the examination process through efficient administration of examinations by candidate invigilation, the distribution of examination materials, and the collection of the examination material.
- Must have the ability to organize, prioritise and manage workloads in order to meet deadlines.
- Must be methodical, detail-oriented and maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Establishes and maintains co-operative and positive working relationships with management and team members.
- Must be able to take ownership of all administration procedures and identify areas of improvement.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Should demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with a strong focus on client service
- Must demonstrate excellent time management skills.
- Must conduct him/herself in a professional manner at all times.
- Must have the ability to interact with clients, communicate effectively and be reliable and trustworthy.
HOW DO I APPLY?
DOCUMENTATION TO BE SUBMITTED:
- Mnambithi TVET College Database Form CLICK HERE!!
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of identity document, senior certificate and highest required qualification
Completed applications must be hand deliver to HR Unit Central Office at Mnambithi TVET College Central Office (No. 77 Murchison Street, LADYSMITH 3370), between 07h35 to 15h15.
CLOSING DATE: 18 OCTOBER 2023 @ 15H00
Mnambithi TVET College Exam Invigilators
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE OTHER VACANCIES