Ngqushwa Local Municipality in partnership with Department of Forestry Fisheries and the Environment hereby invites applications from suitable qualified unemployed graduates in a field of Environmental Management to participate in in the following programme:
PROGRAMME: ENVIRONMENTAL YOUTH GRADUATE X 09
- Duration: One (1) Year Fixed Term Contract
- Stipend: R 6 026.16 per month
- A recognized Degree/Diploma in Environmental Management/Environmental Science or equivalent
- Must be a South African citizen in possession of a valid South African ID document and residing within the jurisdiction of Ngqushwa Local Municipality area.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 years.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION:
- 100% youth
- 60% women
- 2% people with disability
Interested candidates should submit their detailed CV with Certified copies of ID, certified qualifications together with a covering letter and hand deliver to:
The Municipal Manager, Ngqushwa Municipal Offices, Cnr. N2 and R345 Main Road, Peddie.
Enquiries can be directed to the Environmental & Waste Manager, Mr. R. Mkontwana at 040 6733 095.
- No faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted,
- Shortlisted applicants will be subjected to vetting processes.
- Only certified copies of certificates, ID and driver’s license accepted.
- Canvassing of Councillors and/or officials will result to disqualification of your application,
- Only the shortlisted and successful applicants would be contacted, therefore if you have not heard from us within 30 days after the closing date regard yourself as unsuccessful, however the Municipality appreciates your interest and wishes you the best in your career.
- Ngqushwa Municipality is under no obligations to fill the post after advertisement thereof
- Applicants with disabilities are encouraged to disclose their disability status on their application
- Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups in line with Employment Equity Act & Plan
CLOSING DATE: 31 JANUARY 2024
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…