Dis – Chem Pharmacies invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their latest Assistant Store Manager Vacancies (X2 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 30th November 2023
You will assist the Store Manager with all operations of the store including managing staff and being responsible for store targets, maintaining inventory by checking the merchandise to determine inventory levels and preparing reports by collecting, analysing and summarising information.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Minimum of 5 years’ retail/FMCG experience in all retail departments: Receiving, Admin, Capturing, Till Operations, Cash Office, Sales Floor and Customer Service
- Minimum of 3 year’s management/supervisory experience
- Computer literate – MS Office and retail operating systems
- Willing and able to work retail hours
- Valid driver’s license
- Own reliable transport
- Relevant retail/FMCG qualification
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Basic knowledge and application of human resources and industrial relations
- Store retail admin and management experience, relating to receiving, admin, capturing, till operations, cash office, stock control, sales floor and customer service
- Strong command of the English language
- Basic financial skills – GP, mark-up, VAT, etc.
- Effective interaction with suppliers, management, reps and staff
- Strong analytical skills and time management
- Manage, develop and motivate subordinates
- Trustworthy and honest
- Manage and ensure that all orders are done on a daily basis, on time and maintain correct stock levels.
- Managing stock flow to floor.
- Prepare, coordinate and manage Stock takes on a Bi-annual basis in conjunction with the Store Admin Manager – and Store Manager.
- Manage of shrinkage.
- Regulate customer compliments and complaints.
- Customer requests and complaints must be addressed and followed up in time.
- Provide customers with feedback regarding queries and complaints.
- Manage day to day Human Recourse administration including but not limited to leave, hours of work and scheduling.
- Assist the Store Manager with corrective action when needed.
- Ensure employees receive planned training and request feedback from employees whom attended training.
- Manage the performance management process and ensure that personal developments plans are adhere to.
- Ensure that all Merchandisers adhere to Dis-Chem Merchandising standards.
- Ensure that promotional stock and displays are planned, implemented and maintained.
- Adhere to all labelling, pricing and layout standards and ensure that merchandisers adhere to these standards.
Ensure that all store targets are achieved.
Please click on the link below to apply at your preferred location:
CLOSING DATE: 30 NOVEMBER 2023
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…