The Mpumalanga Department of Health invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Administrative Officer Vacancies (X45 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 19th May 2023
POST 15/210: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER: PATIENT ADMINISTRATION REF NO: MPDOH/APRIL/23/87 (X9 POSTS)
POST 15/211: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER: PATIENT ADMINISTRATION REF NO: MPDOH/APRIL/23/88 (X8 POSTS)
POST 15/212: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER: PATIENT ADMINISTRATION REF NO: MPDOH/APRIL/23/89 (X6 POSTS)
POST 15/213: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER: REVENUE REF NO: MPDOH/APRIL/23/90 (X9 POSTS)
POST 15/214: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER: REVENUE REF NO: MPDOH/APRIL/23/91 (X8 POSTS)
POST 15/215: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER: REVENUE REF NO: MPDOH/APRIL/23/92 (X5 POSTS)
SALARY: R294 321 PER ANNUM, (PLUS SERVICE BENEFITS)
- Senior Certificate / Grade 12 plus three (3) years’ experience in Patient Administration or Diploma / Degree in Public Administration / Management or equivalent qualification.
- Extensive knowledge of outpatient administration, reception in and help desk functions.
- Extensive knowledge of PEIS, Billing system and UPFS user guide/procedure book.
- Knowledge of Revenue policies and understanding of sector financial administration and the provisions of PFMA.
- Knowledge of relevant prescripts such as Government Gazette.
- Good communication skill, report writing skills be computer literate and have ability to work under pressure.
- Be available to work extra hours in a 24-hour shift environment and be part of the hospitals multidisciplinary committees.
- A valid driver licence will serve as an added advantage.
- Manage patient admin in a 24 hours shift system, manage and sustain internal control for collection of revenue, process debtors account, banking of revenue collected, excising control over the maintenance and application of the filing system for medical records, facilitate proper classification and re-classification of patients, compile management, reports, manage archiving of patient records, evaluation of staff in terms of the performance management system.
- Prepare on / off duties for staff including ward clerk.
- Control overtime, standby and Sunday/public holiday claims.
- Control queue Marshall, porter and mortuary services.
- Handle enquiries relating to patient admin, assist with case management and compile daily, weekly and monthly statistics and reports.
ENQUIRIES: Mr. Emmanuel Makokoropo Tel No: (013) 766 3384 / Ms. Gugu Nkosi Tel No: (013) 766 3103 / Ms. Nomsa Maphanga Tel No: (013) 766 3207 / Ms. Sebenzile Mthisi Tel No: (013) 766 3339 and IT related queries: Help desk: Tel No: (013) 766 3018.
APPLICATIONS: Departmental Online Application System: www.mpuhealth.gov.za
Applicants are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on application but must submit the signed New Form Z83 CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE EDITABLE FORM and a detailed curriculum vitae.
Departments are encouraged to request certified copies of qualifications and other relevant documents from shortlisted candidates only which may be submitted to HR on or before the day of the interview following communication from the relevant HR section of the Department
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE OTHER VACANCIES
CALL CENTRE AGENTS VACANCIES AT THE GOVERNMENT PENSIONS ADMINISTRATION AGENCY (GPAA)
DELAY MANUFACTURING VACANCIES (X4 POSTS) AT SASOL CLOSING 17 MAY 2023 | APPLY WITH GRADE 12
CLEANER VACANCIES (X3 POSTS) AT THE GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH | APPLY WITH GRADE 10
how do we apply