Molemole Local Municipality in partnership with the Department of Forestry Fishery and Environment invites applications from suitable qualifying unemployed graduates to participate in the Waste Campaigner youth development programme. The closing date for applications is the 23rd November 2023
POSTS: WASTE CAMPAIGNERS X100 (18 MONTH CONTRACT)
- Stipend: R224.00 per day
The participant will be appointed for a period not exceeding 18 months. (Terms and conditions apply).
- Unemployed graduates in the field of Environmental science/management and other related natural studies (please attach your academic transcript).
- Must be a South African citizen with a valid identity document.
- Must be a resident of Molemole municipality with traceable proof of address.
- Must be able to undergo medical fitness test upon appointment at own cost.
- Must be at the age of 35 or below.
Interested individuals meeting above said requirements must submit the signed application letter, certified identity document, certified copies of qualifications and attachments covered in an A4 envelope clearly marked WASTE CAMPAIGNERS at the following areas;
- Mogwadi offices (head offices), Registry window, 303 Church Street, Mogwadi 0715
- Morebeng Branch offices, 25 Corner. Roets and Viviers street, Morebeng 0810
CLOSING DATE: 23 NOVEMBER 2023
Molemole Municipality Waste Campaigner
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…