Ithala Soc Limited invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Banking Learnership Programme (National Certificate in Banking NQF Level 5). The closing date for applications is the 24th November 2023
POSTS: BANKING LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME X20
- REFERENCE NUMBER: AM23174
Ithala SOC Limited, a licensed financial services and registered credit provider, is a 100% owned subsidiary of Ithala Development Finance Corporation Limited and is listed as a public entity in terms of Schedule 3 of the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA).
Ithala’s purpose is to provide financial services to the people of KwaZulu-Natal, thereby contributing to the province’s socioeconomic development. Our physical footprint spans the entire province of KwaZulu-Natal, and, in some rural areas, we still remain the only financial institution with a physical presence.
ITHALA BANKING LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME (NQF LEVEL 5)
Ithala Banking Learnership programme aims to assist the unemployed youth of South African, preferably KwaZulu-Natal based matriculants to gain experimental learning experience within the financial and insurance services sector.
This learnership is a 12- month programme providing professional exposure to different roles within the banking and insurance spheres. Successful candidates will be selected based on specific requirements and will sign a 12-month fixed-term employment and learnership contract.
The learnership recipients will be given learner allowance of R3 500 per month for the duration of the programme. Upon successful completion of the learnership programme, candidates will receive an accredited National Certificate in Banking (NQF level 5) qualification.
The following entry requirements must be met in order to be considered for this Learnership:
- Applicants must be above 18 years old.
- Have recently successfully completed their Grade 12/Matric qualification.
- Grade 12 certification must contain a pass mark in Mathematics/Maths Literacy and Accounting.
- An overall average of 55% in your final National Senior Certificate (Grade 12).
- Basic Computer literacy.
- Speak, read, and write English skills.
- Not currently employed.
- Not currently studying at any other institution.
- Not registered to any other learnership programme or previously registered.
- Applicants must not have obtained any other Higher educational qualification.
- Must be able to reside in Durban for the first three (3) months of the programme (Theoretical Learning).
Interested applicants must forward a detailed cv, certified copies of their national senior certificate (grade 12) and id document not older than 3 months to e-mail: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: 24 NOVEMBER 2023
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…