The Gauteng Department of Roads and Transport invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Tradesman Aid Vacancies (X2 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 29th May 2023
Reference Number: refs/017170
Package: R 147 036.00 per annum (Plus Benefits (Level 3)
Directorate: Maintenance and Fleet Services
Employer: Department of Roads and Transport
Location: Ekhurhuleni x1, Sedibeng x1
- Minimum of Grade 10/NQF Level 3, Code 10/C1 driver’s license.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Basic knowledge of Automotive tools and equipment.
- Knowledge of mechanical workshops/stores.
- Ability to prepare trucks, earth-moving machinery (like graders and TLBs) and equipment.
- Ability to perform routine tasks. Ability to work in a team.
- Operating and testing earth-moving machines and equipment.
- Cleaning and preparing earth-moving machines for maintenance and service under supervision of Artisan or Technicians
- Always keep equipment and tools clean before and after usage
- Always keep the workshop/workplace clean; Packing tools and equipment according to the labels in the toolboxes and tool shelves.
- Ensuring that all vehicles leaving the workshop are clean at all times.
Applications must be submitted using the New Z83 application form obtainable here
All fields in the New Z83 form, must be completed and signed. Furthermore, a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) must also be attached. Failure to attach the completed Z83 and the Curriculum Vitae (CV) will result in disqualification.
Applications must be delivered to:
Life Centre Building, 45 Commissioner Street, Marshalltown, Johannesburg, 2107 or
posted to P.O Box X83, Marshalltown, 2107, or
submitted electronically through https://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/
DOWNLOAD THE NEW Z83 APPLICATION FORM HERE
ENQUIRIES: Ms. V. Majoko, Tel no: (011) 310 2367/2343
CLOSING DATE: 29 MAY 2023
Tradesman Aid Vacancies
You May Also Like…
TVET COLLEGES VARIOUS LECTURING / TEACHING POSTS (X20 POSTS) CLOSING 15 JUNE 2023
X778 EXPANDED PUBLIC WORKS PROGRAMME (EPWP) VACANCIES AT THE LIMPOPO DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
ASSISTANT SECURITY OFFICER VACANCIES (X3 POSTS) AT ESKOM CLOSING 30 MAY 2023
Leave a Comment