SA Military Health Service. The South African Military Health Service (SAMHS), through its Military Skills Development System (MSDS), is offering young South African citizens an opportunity to serve in uniform on a two-year contract. The Recruits will receive military training and further functional training in their first year of service. During the second year of service, depending on the duration of the functional orientation, they will be deployed where needed and given opportunity to apply their knowledge and develop their skills.
- RSA Citizen (No dual Citizenship)
- 18 — 22 years of age (Gr 12)
- 18 – 26 (3 years Tertiary Qualification) when reporting.
- Admission Point Score (APS) Score of 24 and above, excluding Life Orientation (LO).
- Have no criminal record or pending cases.
- Comply with medical fitness requirements for the appointment.
- No Visible tattoos (Legs, Lower Arm, Neck and Face).
- Physical Fitness Test will be conducted during selections.
- Applicants will be subjected to
- drug testing,
- Psychometric and medical evaluation,
- verification of Criminal record,
- prescreening and
- verification of Qualifications.
Hand deliver your application to the nearest recruitment centre or via post at the SAMHS postal address:
SAMHS Recruitment Office — Department of Defence, Private Bag X102, Centurion, Pretoria, 0046
Enquiries: Tel: 012 671 5053/5199/5168/ 5002 Website: www.mhs.mil.za
CLOSING DATE: 28 FEBRUARY 2023
SA Military Health Service
You May Also Like…