The South African Air Force, through its Military Skills Development System (MSDS), is offering young South African citizens an opportunity to serve in uniform on a two-year contract. The Recruits will receive military training and further functional training in their first year of service. During the second year of service, depending on the duration of the functional orientation, they will be deployed where needed and given opportunity to apply their knowledge and develop their skills.
- RSA Citizen (No dual Citizenship)
- 18 — 22 years of age (Gr 12)
- 18 – 26 (3 years Tertiary Qualification) when reporting.
- Admission Point Score (APS) Score of 24 and above, excluding Life Orientation (LO).
- Have no criminal record or pending cases.
- Comply with medical fitness requirements for the appointment.
- No Visible tattoos (Legs, Lower Arm, Neck and Face).
- Physical Fitness Test will be conducted during selections.
Candidates applying for Music must have successfully completed Grade 12 (18 to 22 years) and a tertiary qualification (18 to 26 years) and completed at least Grade 6 practical Music Qualification. Furthermore, they must be able to play an approved musical instrument and be able to read music fluently.
Minimum height Females 148cm, Males 155cm and Minimum weight Females 48kg, Males 52kg (Within average height/weight ratio).
Applicants will be subjected to:
- drug testing,
- Psychometric and medical evaluation,
- verification of Criminal record,
- prescreening and
- verification of Qualifications
Hand deliver your application to the nearest recruitment centre or via post at the SA Air Force postal address:
Air Force Base Swartkop (West) – Recruitment Section, Private Bag X05 Valhalla, Pretoria, 0001
Enquiries: Tel: 012 351 4126/4173/4157 Website: www.af.mil.za
DOWNLOAD THE SOUTH AFRICAN AIR FORCE TRAINING PROGRAMME APPLICATION FORM HERE
CLOSING DATE: 28 FEBRUARY 2023
You May Also Like…
CITY OF JOBURG VACANCY CIRCULAR 002 OF 2023 VARIOUS VACANCIES CLOSING 07 FEBRUARY 2023
MR PRICE GROUP VARIOUS OPEN VACANCIES LISTED 23 JANUARY 2023
FOOD AID VACANCIES (X11 POSTS) AT THE WESTERN CAPE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH CLOSING 10 FEBRUARY 2023
Leave a Comment