Ba-Phalaborwa Municipality invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their General Worker Vacancies (X30 Posts) in their Corporate Services Department. The closing date for applications is the 17th September 2023.
POST: GENERAL WORKERS POST X30 – POST LEVEL 14
- Basic Salary: R141 723.89 –R147 168.10 per annum
- Ref No: (CORS /17/07/23)
- Duration: Permanent
- Grade 10 (STD 08)
- Cleaning skills, Communication skills, Functional literacy
- First Aid, Operating skills
- Ability to work on changing weather conditions i.e., exposed to hot and cold temperatures
- Physically fit to perform any general duties that may be assigned
- Preparedness to be subjected to security clearance
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Prepare beverages for staff to ensure effective services delivery
- Cleaning the kitchen, cutlery and outside area to ensure a neat and clean work environment
- Maintain and clean equipment and tools used, to ensure clean equipment and tools are always in good working condition
- Operate any vector control equipment in a safe manner
- Ensure safety equipment is worn at all times when busy with vector control
- Maintain, clean and always keep all vector control equipment in good operating condition.
- Maintain stormwater furrows and remove litter, debris or any other obstruction which might block the natural water flow.
- Perform any cleaning or other job-related task delegated from time to time.
- Commence with cleaning sequence, mixing and using chemical detergents to remove stains /dirt from painted or ceramic surfaces
- Clean tools & municipal building Remove and wash off debris from tools and or / vehicles using pressurized cleaning systems (hand-held hoses)
- Maintain the cleanliness of streets and open public spaces
- Clean streets and open public spaces
- Remove carcasses of animals on the road
- Remove waste products from the supermarkets
- Maintain and repair roads, stormwater and drainage channels
- Clean worksites, stores equipment and tools and load materials before departure from the worksite
- Carry out both verbal and written instructions from the immediate superior on the work programme and/or cleaning priorities related to specific facilities
All applications should be forwarded to:
The Municipal Manager, Ba-Phalaborwa Municipality, Private Bag x01020, PHALABORWA 1390 or hand delivered to office no. H29,
Enquiries can be directed to the Human Resources division for the attention of Mrs. Phakula MJ or Ms. Mahlabela A. 015 780 6382/6443.
CLOSING DATE: 17 SEPTEMBER 2023
Ba-Phalaborwa Municipality General Worker
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…