The Mpumalanga Department of Education identified an urgent need to improve its capacity to fill advertised posts efficiently. It was therefore imperative to review its recruitment system, and – after due consultation processes with all stakeholders -, the Department proceeded with the development of an e – Recruitment System.
ACCESS THE MPUMALANGA DoE eRECRUITMENT PORTAL HERE
DOWNLOAD THE MPUMALANGA DoE eRECRUITMENT USER MANUAL HERE
ADVANTAGES OF THE DEPARTMENTAL eRECRUITMENT SYSTEM
The eRecruitment System has the following advantages for prospective applicants:
- CV Profile to be created once on line, to only be updated and maintained thereafter as and when required;
- Saving on postage / courier / transport services;
- No long queues on last day for submission;
- Extended submission time up to 24h00 on the closing date;
- One single entry point for submission of applications;
- No lost applications – reduced disputes;
- No risk of incomplete applications or incorrect post reference numbers;
- Easier application processes;
- Instant and constant communication between applicant via e-mails e.g. electronic confirmation of receipt of application;
- System availability anywhere at any time 24/7 – access via smart phones.
The eRecruitment System aims to improve selection processes in both a SMART and convenient way. Instead of submitting cumbersome documentary application forms to departmental HR Offices for manual capturing and long listing processes, a user will once off create his/her own CV profile on the system, which will thereafter remain on the system for editing and maintenance by the user only.
Leave a Comment