Ekurhuleni West TVET College invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Management Assistant Trainee Vacancies (X2 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 3rd November 2023
POSTS: MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT TRAINEE X 2 – GERMISTON CAMPUS
- Post Designation: Management Assistant Trainee.
- Reference: MAT/05/2023 and MAT/06/2023
Management Assistant – assisting in all administration and office tasks and duties as assigned including:
- Receieving telephone calls;
- Rendering customer service;
- Information processing (memoranda, letters, e-mail, internet, minutes, etc.);
- Filing of documentation and records;
- Collection of post / faxes and disribution to relevant staff as required;
- Data capturing;
- Assisting with registration of students;
- ITS capturing.
Minimum requirements: N6 Management Assistant.
Nature of appointment: 18 Months.
Stipend: R4000.00 per month (stipend).
Closing date for applications: Friday, 03 November 2023 (10h00).
Date of commencement: As soon as possible.
Enquiries: Ms T Peter 071 742 4005.
Applications must be submitted using the New Z83 application form obtainable here
All fields in the New Z83 form, must be completed and signed. Furthermore, a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) must also be attached. Failure to attach the completed Z83 and the Curriculum Vitae (CV) will result in disqualification.
Candidates are to complete and submit by hand:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Original certified copies of academic record / transcript;
- Original certified copies of Matric certificate and certificates for N4-N6;
- Original certified copy of Identity Document (both sides);
- At least three (3) contactable references with email addresses.
Applications should be hand delivered to:
Ekurhuleni West TVET College, Germiston Campus, Cnr Driehoek & Sol Roads, Germiston, 1401.
Please mark the application with the post title and reference number.
CLOSING DATE: 03 NOVEMBER 2023
Management Assistant Trainee Vacancies
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…