The Johannesburg Metropolitan Police Department (JMPD) invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their EPWP Traffic Warden Vacancies (Patrollers). The closing date for applications is the 25th May 2023
- Complete the online job application form and attach all relevant and updated documents (Certified Qualification/s/Certificates, ID, and CV).
- Applicants should take note that they can be required to provide proof of original documents during the selection process.
- You will be requested to provide a brief description of your work experience relating to the vacancy.
- Applicants with membership to professional bodies need to provide a membership number and expiry date.
- If you are an internal applicant, your employee number will be required.
- Applicants are advised to use Google Chrome when applying for CoJ positions.
- Grade 12 (NQF level 4)
- Valid driver’s licence will be an added advantage
- Will be trained as Traffic Warden
- Affidavit that the applicant has no criminal record.
To patrol an area as assigned for the enforcement of general law and order in terms of powers conferred upon a Peace Officer in terms of Government Notice R159 dated 02 February 1979 as amended, in particular the prevention of crimes in terms of the Criminal Procedure Act 51 of 1977 as well as other legislations (i.e. National Road Traffic Act, CoJ By-laws).
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Assist in the Prevention of Crime and Maintain Law and Order to ensure the Execution of Duties based on the Batho Pele Principles.
- Enforce and Execute the provisions set out in the Criminal Procedure Act 51 of 1977 to ensure Public Safety Service Delivery based on the Batho Pele Principles.
- Participate in community-related services to ensure public safety service delivery based on the Batho Pele Principles.
- Assist in executing crime prevention functions to ensure public safety delivery based on the Batho Pele Principles.
APPLY ONLINE FOR THE JOBURG METROPOLITAN POLICE DEPARTMENT (JMPD) EPWP TRAFFIC WARDEN VACANCIES HERE
DOWNLOAD THE JOBURG METROPOLITAN POLICE DEPARTMENT (JMPD) EPWP TRAFFIC WARDEN VACANCY PDF DOCUMENT HERE
CLOSING DATE: 25 MAY 2023
You May Also Like…
X6 NEW VACANT POSTS AT THE DEPARTMENT OF HOME AFFAIRS | VACANCY CIRCULAR (HRMC) NO. 31 OF 2023
X51 NEW VARIOUS VACANCIES AT THE MPUMALANGA DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SETTLEMENTS CLOSING 26 MAY 2023
SAPPI PROCESS TRAINEE 2023 INTAKE FOR MATRICULANTS WITH GRADE 12 MATHS AND SCIENCE | CLOSING 31 MAY 2023
I would like to be one of them
I wish I could be like them
I have a problem when I’m uploading the files it does not allow me, can someone help?