The Office of the Chief Justice invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Customer Service Officer Vacancies (X6 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 24th February 2023
POST 05/137: CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER (X6 POSTS)
Salary: R181 599 – R 213 912.per annum. The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Gauteng Division of the High Court: Johannesburg Ref No: 2023/110/OCJ (X3 Posts)
- Gauteng Division of the High Court: Pretoria Ref No: 2023/111/OCJ (X3 Posts)
- The following will serve as an added advantage, a three (3) year National Diploma/degree and a minimum of 6 Months relevant (equivalent) experience in Switchboard Operator/Call Centre/Customer Enquiry.
Skills and Competencies:
Public Service Regulations, 2016, Data capturing, Communication skills, Customer focused, Telephone etiquette, Computer Literacy (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), Ability to perform under pressure, Excellent interpersonal skills, Ability to work independently.
- Render switchboard services.
- Maintain and control visitor register at the Court front desk.
- Provide access to the daily Court roll.
- Provide client liaison services within the office
Applications must be submitted on a new Z83 Application form obtainable here
Applications must be submitted to:
Gauteng Division of the High Court: Pretoria/Johannesburg: Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to:
The Provincial Head, Office of the Chief Justice, Private Bag X7, Johannesburg, 2000.
Applications can also be hand delivered to the 12th floor, Cnr Pritchard and Kruis Street, Johannesburg
- Technical enquiries (Johannesburg): Ms R Bramdaw Tel No: 010 494 8402
- Technical enquiries (Pretoria): Ms T Ledwaba Tel No: (012) 315 7429
- HR related enquiries: Ms T Mbalekwa Tel No: 010 494 8515
CLOSING DATE: 24 FEBRUARY 2023
You May also Like…