The Gauteng Department of Social Development invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Child and Youth Care Worker Vacancies (X29 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 14th July 2023
POST 22/296: CHILD AND YOUTH CARE WORKER GRADE 1 (X29 POSTS)
SALARY: R166 869 – R184 455 PER ANNUM (WITHIN THE OSD FRAMEWORK)
- EmmarsdaL CYCC REFS/017877 (1 Post)
- Garankuwa Rearabilwe CYCC REFS/017884 (1 Post)
- Igugulethu CYCC REFS/017887 (3 Posts)
- Don Mattera CYCC REFS/017975 (1 Post)
- Walter Sisulu CYCC REFS/017891 (1Post)
- DR Fabian & Florence Rebeiro Treatment Centre REFS/017872 (1 Post), REFS/017985 (2 posts), REFS/017995 (2 Post)
- Desmond Tutu CYCC REFS/018035 (9 Posts)
- Grade 12 with Qualification in Child and Youth Care, none experience and Registered with the South African Council for Social Service Professions (SACSSP).
- Skills and Competencies: Developmental programmes, Clerical and administrative procedures,
- Knowledge of the rules and procedures of the care Centre, Communication, Ability to intervene and resolve conflict, Problem solving, Planning, and organizing, Understanding, Assertive and Caring.
- Receive children and youth to the care facility after admission.
- This would Include the following actions. Ensure that children/youth receive medical services.
- Assist with the implementation of planned activities, developmental and therapeutic programmes.
- Engage in basic life space work to promote the development and care of Children and youth.
- This would entail amongst others the following. Perform administrative work relevant to the job.
- Ms Z Moahloli Tel: (016) 340 1083 Emmasdal CYCC,
- Mr Mpfariseni Netshikulwe: Tel: (012) 700 9444 Garankuwa Rearabilwe CYCC,
- Mr MW Fari Tel: (011) 916 4157 Igugulethu CYCC
- M Masindane Tel: (011) 723 9210 Don Mattera CYCC
- Calvin Modika Tel: (011) 983 0010 Walter Sisulu CYCC
- Ms Samantha Hutchinson Tel: (012) 734 8325 Dr Fabian & Florence Rebeiro Treatment Centre
The Department reserves the right to fill or not to fill this position(s). To apply for the above positions, please apply online at http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za
NB: The selection and appointment of candidates is subject to positive vetting and verification requirements as per government policy and procedures.
No attachments/copies/certified copies/proof on application, only Z83 CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE EDITABLE FORM and CV, applicants will submit documents only when shortlisted
CLOSING DATE: 14 JULY 2023
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE OTHER VACANCIES