The National Credit Regulator (NCR) invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Call Centre Agent Vacancies (X2 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 10th July 2023
POSITION: CALL CENTRE AGENT X2 POSTS
- Paterson Grade: B-Lower
- Salary ranges from R64 700 – R116 500 maximum
- A Grade 12 certificate, with one year post matric qualification in customer service or relevant qualification, with at least one year’s relevant experience in a customer service industry.
- A certificate in debt counselling will be an added advantage.
- Act as point of first contact with stakeholders and thus representing the face of the NCR.
- Interface with consumers via inbound calls, e-mails and faxes for the purpose of resolving enquiries related to the NCA.
- Retrieving telephone messages and returning calls timeously.
- Probe and query consumers to assess needs and provide useful information on general and debt counselling matters.
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Competently update and retrieve records on the Complaints Management Systems and deal with other administrative functions as required.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Clear communication skills.
- Ability to listen with empathy and to interpret information correctly.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Conflict management skills.
- A strong service and results orientation.
- Team player with the ability to multi task.
- Call handling techniques.
- Debt counselling procedures.
- Background on the National Credit Act.
The National Credit Regulator is an equal opportunity organisation which offers competitive market related packages.
Suitable persons should send a detailed CV quoting the relevant reference number to:
Correspondence will only be entered into with short listed candidates. The National Credit Regulator reserves the right not to make an appointment.
CLOSING DATE: 10 JULY 2023
NCR Call Centre Agents
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…