National Treasury invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Asset Verification Clerk Vacancies (X4 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 4th August 2023
POST 25/47: ASSET VERIFICATION CLERK REF NO: S073 / 2023 (X4 POSTS)
SALARY: R171 537 per annum, (excluding benefits)
To assist the National Treasury in the management and provision of an effective asset management administrative services in accounting for their assets and the disposal thereof, when necessary.
- A minimum Grade 12 qualification is required.
- A minimum 0 – 12 months’ work experience in physical asset verification is required.
- Knowledge of the asset verification and disposal process and administrative support.
- Asset Register: Assist with supporting documentation needed and affixed all assets with an identification tag.
- Provide general office and administrative support pertaining to Asset Management activities.
Dispose Redundant/ Obsolete Assets:
- Assist with the identification of redundant or obsolete assets for disposal thereof.
- Assist with the verification of disposal in line with relevant regulations and departmental prescripts.
- Assist to remove redundant assets to demarcated area for safekeeping and ultimate disposal.
Verify Departmental Assets:
- Verify all departmental assets and report discrepancies and findings for investigation.
- Assist with the alignment of Asset Register pertaining to the verification outcomes and clean-up redundancies.
- Issue asset inventory forms for users to acknowledge asset verified at their area of responsibility.
The National Treasury utilises an e-Recruitment system, effective from 7 April 2021, which means all applicants must login/register to apply for positions as we no longer accept applications via email or hand delivered/post.
The applicants’ profile on the e-Recruitment is equivalent to the new approved Z83 and it is the responsibility of applicants to ensure their profiles are fully completed or their applications will not be considered, as per the DPSA Practice Note.
Certain documentations will still be required to be uploaded on the system such as copies of all qualifications including National Senior Certificate/Matric certificate, ID, etc., however these documents need not be certified at point of application however certification will be required prior to attending the interview.
All qualifications, criminal and SA citizenship checks will be conducted on all short-listed candidates and, where applicable, additional checks will be conducted. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have all their foreign qualifications (this includes O and A level certificates) evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA), not negotiable. The status of your application will be visible on the e-Recruitment system.
ENQUIRIES: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: 04 AUGUST 2023
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…