The Limpopo Department of Social Development invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Driver Vacancies (X2 Posts). The Closing Date for applications is the 6th October 2023
POST 33/333: DRIVER (X2 POSTS)
SALARY: R147 036 PER ANNUM (LEVEL 03)
- Capricorn District: Sekutupu Old Age Home Ref No: DSD/2023/13 (X1 Post)
- Vhembe District: Thohoyandou Child & Youth Care Centre Ref No: DSD/2023/14 (X1 Post)
- Qualifications and Competencies:
- Junior Certificate or STD 08 or equivalent qualification.
- A valid motor vehicle driver’s licence with Public Drivers Permit (PDP).
- Ability to read and write.
- Knowledge and Skills: Communication Skills. Interpersonal Skills.
- Transport clients/co-workers to various destinations.
- Collect post and document in and out of the institution.
- Responsible to take vehicle to and from merchants.
- Ensure cleanliness of state vehicles.
ENQUIRIES: General enquiries about the advertised posts should be directed to Ms PN Mabitsela / Mr QLM Mogotlane / Ms ME Gafane Tel No: (015) 230 4375/4315/4418.
APPLICATIONS: Submitted via post to:
- Capricorn/Sekutupu Old Age Home: The District Director, Private Bag X 9709, Polokwane, 0700 or hand delivered at 34 Hans Van Rensburg, Polokwane, 0699.
- Lebowakgomo Vhembe/Thohoyandou CYCC: The District Director, Private Bag X5040, Thohoyandou, 0950 or hand delivered at Old Parliament Building
Applications must be posted on the New Form Z83 CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE EDITABLE FORM and a detailed CV. Certified copies of qualifications and ID will be submitted by shortlisted candidates
CLOSING DATE: 06 OCTOBER 2023 @ 16H00
Limpopo Social Development Driver Vacancies
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE OTHER VACANCIES