The Limpopo Department of Social Development invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Child and Youth Care Worker Vacancies (X3 Posts). The Closing Date for applications is the 6th October 2023
POST 33/332: CHILD & YOUTH CARE WORKER GRADE 1 (X3 POSTS)
SALARY: R166 869 PER ANNUM
- Vhembe District: Thohoyandou Child & Youth Care Centre Ref No: DSD/2023/10 (X1 Post)
- Mopani District: Irish House Ref No: DSD/2023/11 (X1 Post)
- Sekhukhune District: Tubatse Child & Youth Care Centre Ref No: DSD/2023/12 (X1 Post)
Qualifications and Competencies:
- An appropriate recognized NQF level 4 (Grade 12) or equivalent qualifications as recognised by SAQA and Basic qualification in Child Care.
- Current registration with South African Council for Social Services Professions [SACSSP].
- Knowledge and Skills: Knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework (Children’s Act, Child Care Act, Child Justice Act) governing the Child & Youth Care Centres.
- Good communication and listening skills, Good interpersonal relationship, Ability to handle pressure.
- Honesty and confidentiality, customer care skills.
- Receive children and youth to the care facility after admission.
- Provide orientation of the child to the centre.
- Provide care and development of children and youth where their needs are protected.
- Ensure that children/youth receive medical services.
- Facilitate the independent living to external services.
- Assist with implementation of development and therapy programmes.
- Perform administration duties.
ENQUIRIES: General enquiries about the advertised posts should be directed to Ms PN Mabitsela / Mr QLM Mogotlane / Ms ME Gafane Tel No: (015) 230 4375/4315/4418.
APPLICATIONS: Submitted to:
- Capricorn/Sekutupu Old Age Home: The District Director, Private Bag X 9709, Polokwane, 0700 or hand delivered at 34 Hans Van Rensburg, Polokwane, 0699.
- Lebowakgomo Vhembe/Thohoyandou CYCC: The District Director, Private Bag X5040, Thohoyandou, 0950 or hand delivered at Old Parliament Building
- Due to closure of Giyani Post Office applications for Mopani/Irish House should be physically submitted or addressed via courier to The District Director, Department of Social Development Unigaz Building, Giyani Section A, 0826 or Via e-mail: [email protected]
Applications must be posted on the New Form Z83 CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE EDITABLE FORM and a detailed CV. Certified copies of qualifications and ID will be submitted by shortlisted candidates
CLOSING DATE: 06 OCTOBER 2023 @ 16H00
Limpopo Social Development Child & Youth Care Vacancies
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE OTHER VACANCIES