The Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority (PSiRA) invites unemployed learners / graduates to participate on the Youth Empowerment Service Programme. The closing date for applications is the 5th January 2024
YES is a collaborative programme that aims to address and reduce youth unemployment in South Africa. By cultivating an interest in the lives and success of youth, PSiRA wishes to align itself with the YES programme’s goal of connecting youth to economic opportunity. The programme will provide qualified participants with a 12- month work experience and many learning opportunities.
POSTS: YES PROGRAMME
- STIPEND: NQF 6 stipend R 5 000; NQF 7 stipend R 6 000
- Duration: 12 Months
Computer literacy, verbal and written communication, innovative, articulate, a good listener, the ability to work in a team, the ability to work under pressure, Open-minded, with organizing skills. Must have the ability to put other people first (Ubuntu), must be professional, honest, ethical, accountable, and have a sense of integrity.
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA AND CONDITIONS:
- Applicants must be South African Citizens; aged between 18 and 35 years.
- Applicants must be prepared to enter into an agreement with the PSiRA and Youth Empowerment Programme Service (YES).
- Applicants who have already participated in a Youth Empowerment Programme (YES) or any internship programme will NOT be considered.
- Studied at an accredited South African Educational Institution in the above-mentioned field of study.
- Applications should be accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of all qualifications and identity documents.
- Candidates must indicate the field and region they are applying for on the application letter.
- Failure to submit the requested documents will result in your application not being considered.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Please take note that all qualifications are subject to verification.
- Successful candidates will be appointed on a YES programme for a period of 12 months.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only,
- Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates can send a comprehensive CV accompanied by certified copies of qualifications together with application letter for the attention of Senior Manager: Human Capital, Private Bag X817, Pretoria, 0001 or hand delivered to 420 Witch-Hazel Avenue, Block B Eco Galdes 2 Office Park, Eco Park, Highveld Ext 70 or go to www.psira.co.za to apply.
DOWNLOAD THE PSiRA YOUTH EMPOWERMENT SERVICE PROGRAMME ADVERT HERE
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 05 JANUARY 2024.
NB: No faxed applications will be accepted, and short-listed candidates will undergo an interview as part of the selection processes. Applicants, who have not been contacted on/before 31 March 2024 must consider their applications as being unsuccessful”.
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…