The Limpopo department of Health invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Expanded Public Works Programme (EPWP) Community Health Work Assistants (X457 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 14th April 2023
Qualifications and Competencies:
- A minimum of Grade 12 (Matric)
- An undergraduate qualification at NQF level 6 recognized by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) will be an added advantage.
- Working experience as Data Capturer for all programmes rendered in the clinic including capturing community health worker program, patients records and administration in Health Facilities.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Web District Health Information System, Tier.Net Health Patient Registration System.
- Ability to work at a fast pace, but with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Patient records management including weekly line list printing and capturing come backs to care.
- Ability to speak, read and write English and any other local language.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- On time Data capturing verification and sending reports timeously to the relevant level.
- Organizing and managing all records and documents in prescribed formats soft copies and files.
- Retrieving necessary appropriate records (Treatment defaulters at PHC) and reports from the records room.
- Coordinating and collaborating with all the sections including delegated community health workers supervisors in managing records.
- Maintaining databases (including CHW’s, CCGs at PHC) appropriate to the various records, reports and documents.
Performing general office assistant work such as:
- Scheduling of appointments and preparations for meetings
- Taking minutes during meetings
- Data capturing and preparation of all databases and monthly reporting.
- Preparing schedules for applicants
- Preparing submissions to various offices and follow-up.
Applications must be submitted on a new Z83 application form obtainable here
DOWNLOAD THE LIMPOPO DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH EPWP COMMUNITY HEALTH WORK ASSISTANTS PDF DOCUMENT HERE
APPLY ONLINE FOR THE LIMPOPO DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH EPWP COMMUNITY HEALTH WORK ASSISTANTS HERE
CLOSING DATE: 14 APRIL 2023
You May Also Like…
X280 EPWP FOOD SERVICE GENERAL WORKERS AT THE LIMPOPO DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH | APPLY WITH GRADE 12
JUNIOR FIRE FIGHTER VACANCIES (X10 POSTS) AT THE EMALAHLENI LOCAL MUNICIPALITY CLOSING 13 APRIL 2023
PROVINCE OF THE EASTERN CAPE CIRCULAR 24 OF 2022/23 VARIOUS JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR SOUTH AFRICANS
Their is no post offices so how do u post your cv