Makhado Local Municipality invites suitably qualified unemployed graduates to apply for their Youth Empowerment and Development Programme (YED) Opportunities (X250 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 16th November 2023
Unemployed graduates must have completed a Diploma / Degree in Environmental Science / Management to apply by submitting application letter, CV, Grade 12 and qualifications in the following Field of study:
National Diploma / Degree in Environmental Science / Management x 250 (Waste Campaigners, Climate Change Ambassadors, Educational and enforcement officer, OHS Compliance, Waste Collection Admin, Landfill Site Assistance
Makhado Municipality in partnership with Department of Forestry, Fisheries and Environment is offering graduates Youth Empowerment programme aim at preparing unemployed youth for employment by providing them with opportunity to acquire work experience. Applications are invited from graduates residing in Makhado Municipal area seeking for youth empowerment opportunities.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
- South African citizens who are residents of Makhado Municipality may apply and proof of residence should be submitted as well.
- Applicants must be in possession of the qualifications in any of the fields stated above.
- Applicants should not have previous working experience or participated in any YED programme before.
- Applicant should not be older than 35 years
- The duration of placement for graduate Youth opportunities will be 18 Months.
- Please note that this placement programme is not a permanent offer of employment, but an opportunity to acquire relevant work experience.
HOW TO APPLY?
Applicants must specify the discipline or area of specialisation they are applying for, accompanied by comprehensive curriculum vitae and certified copies of original qualifications, academic transcripts, and a copy of SA ID document (Smart IDs to be copied on both sides). The certifying stamp must not be older than 6 months.
All documents should be submitted to:
- Makhado Registry on or before 26 October 2023 at 16:00.
- Or be hand delivered to: The Municipal Manager, Makhado Local Municipality, 83 Krogh Street, Civic Centre, Makhado
- or Private Bag X 2596, Louis Trichardt,0920
Information contact Manager Waste Management @ 015 519 3001 or Mr Manebaneba T @ 015 519 3124
CLOSING DATE: 16 NOVEMBER 2023
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…