The Northern Cape Department of Transport invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Trainee Traffic Wardens and Provincial Inspectors (X25 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 30th September 2023
POSTS: TRAINEE TRAFFIC PROVINCIAL INSPECTORS
- Trainee Traffic Provincial Inspectors (X25 Posts).
- 4X Wardens per four Weighbridge Stations (Kimberley, Upington, Springbok and Colesberg): Reference: S4.08/01
- 3X Wardens at Mothibistad Traffic Station: Reference: S4.08/02
- 2X Wardens at Olifantshoek Traffic Station: Reference: S4.08/03
- 2X Wardens at Jan Kempdorp Traffic Station: Reference: S4.08/04
- 1X Warden at Road Safety Education Head Office: S4.08/05
- 1X Warden at Law Enforcement Statistics Head Office: S4.08/06
Salary: R7000.00 stipend per month for the period of probation
- A Senior Certificate
- A Valid Code B driving license-manual transmission.
- NB: Please note that successful candidates will be subjected do a full medical examination to determine fitness before confirmation of appointment.
- Have no criminal record-Successful candidates will undergo a full SAPS clearance.
- screening before appointment.
- Applicants must not be older than 35 years of age.
- Weighbridge Operators
- Law Enforcement support
- Law Enforcement Administration
- Other station operations as determined by respective supervisors
NOTE: People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Successful applicants be appointed as a Trainee Provincial Inspector for a fixed period of one year during which time they will be required to successfully complete the Traffic Officers Diploma. On successful completion of the Traffic Officer’s Diploma within the one-year fixed period, the Trainee Provincial Inspector will be employed in a permanent capacity on 12 calendar months’ probation as a Provincial Inspector at different Traffic Stations with a salary commencing at level 6 (R241 485.00 per annum).
Trainee Provincial Inspectors who do not successful complete the Traffic Officer’s Diploma after the one year fixed period will automatically have their employment terminated. Persons currently in the employ for the Public Service would be required to resign from their present positions, should they be successful for and appointed as Trainee Provincial Inspectors
Applications must be submitted using the New Z83 application form obtainable here
All fields in the New Z83 form, must be completed and signed. Furthermore, a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) must also be attached. Failure to attach the completed Z83 and the Curriculum Vitae (CV) will result in disqualification.
Applications stating the relevant reference number must be sent to:
Head of Department: Department of Transport, Safety and Liaison, Ocean Echo Building, Cnr Sidney and Lennox Street, P.O.Box 1368, Kimberley, 8300.
- Jane Jafta Tel: 053 893 1799
- Batsile Marekwa Tel: 053 839 1795
CLOSING DATE: 30 SEPTEMBER 2023
Trainee Traffic Wardens
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…