The Limpopo Department of Health (LDOH) invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Pharmacist Internship Positions (X150 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 30th September 2023
POSITION: PHARMACIST INTERNSHIP X150 POSTS
Salary Notch: R398 544
Botlokwa , Helena Franz , Lebowakgomo , Mankweng , Pietersburg , Seshego , WF Knobel , Zebediela , Dr C.N Phatudi , Kgapane , Letaba , Nkhensani , Sekororo , Van Velden , Dilokong , Groblersdaal , Jane Furse , Matlala , Mecklenburg , Philadelphia , St Ritas , Elim , Louis Trichardt , Malamulele , Messina , Siloam , Tshilidzini , Ellisrus , F.H Odendaal , George Masebe , Mokopane , Thabazimbi , Voortreker , Warmbath , Witpoort 
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Latest results from the University /Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy.
- Current registration with the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC) as a Pharmacy student.
Knowledge and skills:
- Written, verbal & report presentation skills.
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge of the Pharmacy Act, Act No 53 of 1974 and The Medicines and Related Substances Act, Act 101 of 1965 as amended.
- Good record keeping.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- A pharmacist intern may provide or perform all the services or acts pertaining to the scope of practice of a pharmacist’s assistant registered in the category Pharmacist’s Assistant (Post-Basic) under the direct personal supervision of a Pharmacist in a pharmacy.
- A Pharmacist Intern may, for the purposes of education and training, provide or perform all of the services or acts pertaining to the scope of practice of a Pharmacist under the direct personal supervision of a Pharmacist in a pharmacy.
Applications must be submitted using the New Z83 application form obtainable here
All fields in the New Z83 form, must be completed and signed. Furthermore, a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) must also be attached. Failure to attach the completed Z83 and the Curriculum Vitae (CV) will result in disqualification.
DOWNLOAD THE PHARMACIST INTERNSHIP POSITIONS (X150 POSTS) AT THE LIMPOPO DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH VACANCY PDF DOCUMENT HERE
- Mohale BC – Tel: 015 293 6686
- Email: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: 30 SEPTEMBER 2023
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…