The South African Council for Educators (SACE) invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Temporary Data Capturing Positions (X11 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 21st July 2023
TEMPORARY PMERR DATA CAPTURES X 11 POSTS
Monthly Salary: R 5000 Six months contract
- Matric certificate,
- An appropriate Diploma or equivalent,
- 1 year experience in data capturing.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent typing skills, Good interpersonal Skills, Communication Skills,
- Ability to work as a team, Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel,
- Accuracy and attention to detail, Ability to work under pressure,
- Deadline orientated, Planning skills and time Management.
Send your completed SACE Employment Application Form, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, and certified copies of ID and qualifications.
Late and incomplete applications will not be considered. All copies should be certified not older than 6 months.
Applications should be emailed to [email protected] (Reference in subject box is the position applied for), hand delivered or Courier to:
Human Resource Unit, SACE Building Block 1, 240 Lenchen Avenue, (Corner Jean) Centurion
Correspondence is limited to short-listed applicants.
012 663 0429 or Motsatsi Makgoba: 012 663 0423.
CLOSING DATE: 21 JULY 2023
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…