The Gauteng Department of Roads and Transport (GDRT) invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Smart Licencing Centre Examiner Vacancies (X37 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 10th September 2023
The Gauteng Department of Roads and Transport (GDRT) intends to expand the establishment of Smart Licencing Centres in the areas within or near Townships, Informal Settlements and Hostels (TISH), utilising the existing infrastructure such as township malls, post offices and municipal facilities.
GDRT will develop, implement and roll out Licensing Service Centres in the TISH communities to improve service delivery whilst creating socio-economic benefits.
The GDRT has partnered with a talent acquisition service provider to conduct the response handling of applications for suitable candidates to potentially fill positions available at the approved Smart Licencing Centres.
- Unemployed South African youth between the ages of 20 and 35
- Reside in the areas of the approved pilot centres (attach proof of residence signed and stamped by ward councilor or water and lights bill with sworn statement/affidavit to confirm residence)
- Matric Certificate and National Diploma/3 years formal qualification or equivalent (NQF 6)
- South African Identity Document
- Valid driver’s license
- No criminal record
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills, be flexible and have a positive attitude
APPROVED PILOT CENTRES:
- Mamelodi (Denlyn Mall) – 12 vacancies Ref: TISHMAMOO1
- Atteridgeville (Mnadi Mall) – 15 vacancies Ref: TISHATT002
- Soweto (Protea Glen Mall) – 10 vacancies Ref: TISHSOWO003
Unemployed applicants residing in Mamelodi, Atteridgeville and Soweto are encouraged to apply; applicants must attach their CV, proof of residence signed and stamped by ward councilor or water and lights bill with sworn statement/affidavit to confirm their residence, copies of ID, driver’s license and qualifications.
CVs and supporting documents must be attached and submitted to the following email addresses and quote the relevant refence on the email subject line.
DOWNLOAD THE GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF ROADS AND TRANSPORT (GDRT) SMART LICENCING CENTRE EXAMINER VACANCY PDF DOCUMENT HERE
CLOSING DATE: 10 SEPTEMBER 2023
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…