The Mpumalanga Provincial Treasury invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Secretary Vacancies (X10 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 30th June 2023
POST: SECRETARY (X10)
MPT 27/2023 – Directorate: Norms and Standards
MPT 28/2023 – Chief Directorate: Sustainable Resource Management
MPT 29/2023 – Directorate: Office of the Chief Financial Officer
MPT 30/2023 – Directorate: Legal Services
MPT 31/2023 – Directorate: Planning
MPT 32/2023 – Directorate: Corporate Services
MPT 33/2023 – Directorate: Provincial Supply Chain Management
MPT 34/2023 – Directorate: Accounting Services
MPT 35/2023- Directorate: Budget and Expenditure Management
MPT 36/2023 – Directorate: Information Technology
Salary Level: 05
Salary: R 202 233 per annum
Location: Head Office, Mbombela
A minimum of Grade Twelve (12) certificate with two (02) to five (05) years relevant work experience or tertiary qualification (NQF Level 05) in Secretarial/Office Management/ Public Administration with one (01) year relevant work experience
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Administrative and organisational skills.
- Computer literacy with high proficiency in (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and beyond normal working hours.
- Good interpersonal relations.
- Client orientated. Committed. Have high level of integrity and confidentiality. Professionalism.
- Good telephone etiquette and people management skills.
- Highly reliable and able to act with tact and discretion.
- A valid driver’s license will be an added advantage.
- Render effective and efficient secretarial and administrative support to the Senior Manager.
- Perform generic office duties such as typing of letters, memos, reports and related correspondence, photocopying, answering and screening incoming calls, filling and record management.
- Make travelling and accommodation arrangements for the unit.
- Make meetings and venue arrangements, receive clients, diarise, confirm and manage appointments for the Senior Manager.
- Uphold a positive image of the office.
- Compile agendas and take minutes during the directorate meetings.
- Ensure effective flow of information and documents to and from the office of the Senior Manager.
- Scrutinise documents to determine actions/information/other documents required for meetings.
- Handle classified files and documents. Identify venues, invite role players,
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications must be submitted using the New Z83 application form obtainable here
All fields in the New Z83 form, must be completed and signed. Furthermore, a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) must also be attached. Failure to attach the completed Z83 and the Curriculum Vitae (CV) will result in disqualification.
Applications must be sent in pdf format and indicate on the email subject: [email protected] Name of Post and Post Reference Number.
Mr Dumisani Sibiya, Mr Sithembiso Ntimba, Mr Banele Twala 013 766 4386/4435/4478
CLOSING DATE: 30 JUNE 2023
Mpumalanga Treasury Secretary Vacancies
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…