Sasol invites suitably qualified Unemployed South African Youth to apply for their Caps Plant Operator Vacancies (X4 Permanent Posts). The closing date for applications is the 28th April 2023
Recruitment Description / Key Accountabilities
- Assemble different products according to the specifications on the lot traveller. Competency required on all the different assembly machines (shell loader, PETN charger and press, Lead Azide charger and press, Element press, pack out press, Iso cup plating and Packer, DIB press, Delay plating, CD transferring and inspection).
- Do quality checks on assembled products to ensure that all units meet specified customer requirements.
- Do a stock count of all the raw material in the production area.
- Sampling of debts for time testing and x-ray verification.
- General Housekeeping inside the plant
- Do measurements of specifications using relevant measuring tools and capture information on the lot traveller.
- Adjust the settings of the equipment/machine according to the specific product specifications as indicated on the lot traveller.
- Handling of live Lead Azide and PETN when loading and unloading at machines.
- Ensure that equipment and machines are clean and free of any pyrotechnic powder and explosives before scheduled maintenance (bi-weekly).
- Removing and replacing PETN press, CD press, Element press and inspection pins during maintenance.
- Removing and replacing of CD insertion and LA press pins daily.
- Handling of graphite when preparing charge plates to be used in production.
- Additional: Must be able to work full shifts and overtime
- Grade 12 or Equivalent with Maths & Science
- Experience in Explosives Manufacturing will be an advantage.
Collaboration: The action of working with someone to produce something
Compliance: Understanding the rules, regulations, sanctions and other statutory requirements, guidelines and instructions relating to governing bodies and organizations, both internally and externally.
Execution capability: The underlying ability to execute a strategy/project or day to day work
Problem Solving: Is a step-by-step process of defining a problem, searching for information, and testing a series of solutions until the problem is solved. In involves critical thinking, analysis and persistence.
Self-Mastery: Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting
APPLY FOR THE SASOL CAPS PLANT OPERATOR VACANCIES (X4 PERMANENT POSTS) FOR UNEMPLOYED YOUTH HERE
CLOSING DATE: 28 APRIL 2023
You May Also Like…
CLEANING POSITIONS AVAILABLE AT THE DEPARTMENT OF HOME AFFAIRS (X5 POSTS) | APPLY WITH GRADE 10
NKANGALA DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY LEARNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES (X500 POSTS) FOR UNEMPLOYED YOUTH | APPLY WITH GRADE 12
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SERVICE AND ADMINISTRATION (DPSA) VACANCY CIRCULAR 13 OF 2023
Leave a Comment