Sasol has published various artisan learnership programmes targeted at unemployed youth holding a matric certificate. These learning programmes require on the job learning and are also supported by structured or institutional learning.
So, do you have what it takes to become a Sasol Learner Artisan? Apply for one of the following Learnership opportunities:
- Chemical Plant Operations (AKA Process/Production)
- Instrumentation and Control
- Electrical operations
- Artisan, Senior Artisan, Specialist Artisan, Master Artisan
- Technician, Technologist, Engineer
- Foreman, Area Manager, Operations/Maintenance Manager
- Learning Practitioner (LP), Principal LP, Learning Manager, Senior Learning Manager
A completed National Senior Certificate or equivalent with a pass in:
- Technical Mathematics/Mathematics SG/HG
- English/Business English SG/HG
- Technical/Physical Science SG/HG
A combined N3 Certificate, equivalent to Grade 12 which includes:
- Engineering Science
- Business English
- One application per person
- Psychometric Assessment
- Medical and fitness assessments
- Security clearance
- Qualification verification
How to Apply
ONLY MOBI SITE OR SMS APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
SMS the word LEARNER to 37436. It will take a maximum of 16 SMSs at R0,50 each. OR go to https://mobi.txthire.com/jobs/sasol – tap LEARNER.
Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void. If you are not contacted by us within 60 days after the closing date, regard your application as unsuccessful.
Fraud alert: Sasol will never request you to make any cash deposit/payments as part of the recruitment process.
These opportunities are open to South African citizens only.
CLOSING DATE: 28 APRIL 2022
Leave a Comment