The Department of Home affairs invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Quality Controller Vacancies (X200 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 2nd March 2023
The Department of Home Affairs, DHA, in collaboration with Harambee and the Department of Employment and Labour, DEL as the National Pathway Management Network, seeks to employ 200 unemployed youth as QUALITY CONTROLLERS for the digitization of the department of home affairs records.
The DHA has started the digitization process of converting over 350 million paper records into electronic format for improved service delivery.
The DHA seeks to contribute to the employment creation goals and strategic priorities of the Presidential Employment Stimulus programme by hiring unemployed youth on a fixed term contracts to assist.
- Conduct quality control for all relevant functions.
- Performing quality control to ensure that all documents are scanned correctly with clear images and intered into our internal database.
- Carry out quality assessment measures of all the records scanned and ready to be shipped.
- Reject all the scanned records that fail to meet quality expectations and report the issue to the concerned department at the earliest convinience.
- Send boxes for re-scan.
- Resolving quality-related issues and adhering to deadlines.
- Send records or boxes to storage.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- South African citizens aged between 18-35 years old
- A minimum of a Diploma in Information Technology or Library Science or Computer Science.
- No criminal record.
Should you receive notice that you have been selected for shortlisting, you will be required to present the following documents:
- Copy of certified qualifications.
- Copy of certified identity document.
Successful candidates will be subjected to suitability checks (Citizenship, Credit, Criminal and Qualification Verification).
Duration of contract: 3 years (approximately May/June 2023- May/June 2026). A contract linked to the duration of the project will be signed upon appointment.
Should you not hear from DHA by May/June 2023, please consider your application unsuccessful. You may continue to look for more opportunities on sayouth.mobi.
All roles will be in person at the Department of Home Affairs in Gauteng Province (Pretoria) and the North West Province (Brits).
CLOSING DATE: 02 MARCH 2023
You May Also Like…