The Gauteng Department of Health invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Porter Vacancies (X5 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 14th July 2023
PORTER (X5 POSTS)
- Reference Number: REFS/018784
- Package: R 125 373 .00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Directorate: Logistics Department
- Employer: Department of Health
- Location: Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital
- A minimum of ABET qualification or grade 10 qualification or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge of working procedure such as pottering work, cleaning equipment’s, working environment.
- Basic numeracy, literacy, good communication, sound human relation, ability to perform routine tasks and Basic interpersonal relationship.
- Have ability to liaise with stake holders.
- Be prepared to work under pressure and be able to work in a team.
- Be prepared to rotate and work shifts.
- Be prepared to do physical labour.
- It is a legal requirement that employees wear protective clothing.
- Cleaning equipment.
- The following will be an added advantage: Abet level 4 with relevant experience of between 0-2 years and Customer relations
- Provide 24-hour pottering services to the hospital.
- Take patients to and stretchers.
- Helping with transporting of corpses to the mortuary should a need arise or as per management instructions.
- Ensure that emergency stretchers and wheelchairs are ready at all times, dressing clean stretchers with clean linen.
- Assist with loading and offloading of patients from ambulances and private cars.
- Taking instructions from the supervisor and participate in teamwork
Applications must be submitted using the New Z83 application form obtainable here
All fields in the New Z83 form, must be completed and signed. Furthermore, a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) must also be attached. Failure to attach the completed Z83 and the Curriculum Vitae (CV) will result in disqualification.
Applications should be submitted strictly online at the following E-Recruitment portal: http://professionaljobcenter.gpg.gov.za or at www.gautengonline.gov.za No hand-delivered, faxed or emailed applications will be accepted.
Gauteng Health Porter Vacancies
ENQUIRIES: Mr. E. Sithole TEL (O11) 488 4116
CLOSING DATE: 14 JULY 2023
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…