Rand West City Local Municipality invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Plumber Vacancies (X8 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 21st November 2023
POSTS: PLUMBER PL7 (X8 POSTS)
- POST REF: RWCLM62, RWCLM66
- BASIC SALARY: R368 367.00 Per Annum (Excluding Benefits)
- Plumber Trade Test Certificate.
- Valid Code EB driver’s license.
- Communication skills.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar environment.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS/DUTIES:
- Monitor and supervise activities of staff to ensure that work is performed.
- Inspect machinery, equipment, tools and plant on an ad-hoc basis.
- Maintain water and sewer distribution infrastructure to ensure effective and efficient control over the operation.
- Perform driver activities using a vehicle to ensure the transportation of machinery, equipment and people to and from the workplace.
- Perform administrative and human resource related activities.
- Addressing enquiries of customers in terms of service delivery.
- Performing plumbing activities by installing and connecting pipes and equipment.
- Providing verbal or written feedback to supervisor of activities performed by completing log sheets, job cards or other documents.
Applications MUST be made in a Rand West City Local Municipality application form (available from the website), quoting the applicable reference number as per the advert; CV and certified ID copy. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to bring along copies of qualifications during the day of the interviews.
Applications should be addressed to, The Human Resources Manager: and hand delivered to the DESIGNATED BOX AT RECEPTION AREA BETWEEN 7:30 to 16:00 at Rand West City Local Municipality, Cnr. Pollock and Sutherland Street, Randfontein OR Cnr Neptune and Saturnus Street Westonaria OR posted to, Rand West City Local Municipality P.O. Box 218, Randfontein 1760. Emailed applications will not be accepted or considered.
Enquiries: HR Section Tel: 010 694 7273, 010 496 7146, 010 496 7770, 010 496 7145, 010 496 7147, 010 496 7773.
CLOSING DATE: 21 NOVEMBER 2023
Rand West Municipality Plumber
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…