The State Information Technology Agency (SITA) invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Permanent Client Relationship Management Consultant Vacancies (X2 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 17th October 2023
JOB TITLE: CONSULTANT CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT X2
- REFERENCE NO: VAC01122 & VAC01147
- JOB LEVEL: D2
- SALARY: R 620 597 – R 930 895
- REPORT TO: Senior Manager: KZN Provincial & Local Consulting
- DIVISION: NRC: National & Regional Consulting
- DEPT: Prov KZN PLC (Customer Relations)
- LOCATION: Pietermaritzburg, KZN
- POSITION STATUS: Permanent (Internal & External)
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To provide organisational capabilities and services to internal and external customers from conception to delivery thus maximizing customer understanding, build customer relationship and improve customer satisfaction with the aim of increasing profitability for SITA. To oversee, manage and execute projects / activities to establish relationship, monitor, measure, and maintain client contracts, in accordance with legislative requirements and best practices, to ensure that requirements are met.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Drive portfolio of customers in the assigned cluster to determine and assess existing customers’ needs with the desired ICT requirements profile per cluster customer to provide effective solution approach to deliver within existing contractual constraints, policies and SITA commercial service catalogue.
- In collaboration with service owners, including senior management and key stakeholders, drive the implementation of targeted digital products and solutions for each cluster customer.
- Build, manage and maintain strategic relationships with Government Departments (i.e. SITA service owners) to continuously sustain the SITA business.
- Perform analysis on cluster needs and requirements in collaboration with Business Development team and other internal and external key stakeholders.
- Perform SLA management, monitoring and review.
- Achieve annual sales and revenue targets, develop a sales plan and set clear goals and establish and manage a sales pipeline from concept to order
- Collect debt by ensuring that invoices are paid by customers
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science OR Bachelor degree in Commerce OR Marketing OR Business Administration OR Economics / BTech (at least NQF 6)
Certification: Whilst SITA will identify and invest in Sales Certifications, having a sales methodology certification will serve as an added advantage.
Experience: 6 – 7 years working sales and IT experience in the engagement management/ relationship management and/or project management at a Senior Management level of managing Sales. The incumbent will be required to consult and interact with relevant Government Officials, GITOC Bodies, Government Governance bodies, industry partner, standards generating bodies, accreditation and certification bodies at a senior management and executive level.
The incumbent will be required to participate and provide input in implementation of Customer related strategies, SITA Sales Methodology and Sales Process. Must have strong sales and business management skills. Must demonstrate experience in working with and achieving sales targets, pipeline management, and a structured approach to sales.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply please log onto the e-Government Portal: www.eservices.gov.za and follow the following process;
- Register using your ID and personal information;
- Use received one-time pin to complete the registration;
- Log in using your username and password;
- Click on “Employment & Labour;
- Click on “Recruitment Citizen” to create profile, update profile, browse and apply for jobs;
Or, if candidate has registered on eservices portal, access www.eservices.gov.za, then follow the below steps:
- Click on “Employment & Labour;
- Click on “Recruitment Citizen”
- Login using your username and password
- Click on “Recruitment Citizen” to create profile, update profile, browse and apply for jobs
For queries/support contact [email protected] OR call 080 141 4882
CLOSING DATE: 17 OCTOBER 2023
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…