Postbank invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Permanent Cash Management Supervisor Vacancy. The closing date for applications is the 9th November 2023
POST: CASH MANAGEMENT SUPERVISOR (C4)
- Position Ref: 60066687
- Location Head Office: PRETORIA
- Position Status: Permanent
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The supervisor will assist the manager in ensuring that there’s sufficient cash in the supply cash value chain and reconciliation.
- Prepare forecasted balances, examining and correcting any shortages or overages
- Responsible, accountable to balance and reconcile cash advances through channels such as CPP (cash pay points, ATM etc.).
- Perform ongoing reconciliations, including monthly reconciliations
- Be abreast with the applicable legislations, but not limited to: LRA, BCEA, OHSA, FICA, Money Laundering, KYC
- Establish and maintain relationships with business leaders to guide and influence decision-making within a limited scope
- Represent finance on cross functional teams
- Collaborate internally with relevant stakeholder for support purposes (Manager ATM, Manager Branch Network, Channel Head and Risk)
- Liaise with the relevant CIT service providers in the industry, ensure adherence to applicable SLA’s.
- Ensure effective cash management
- Promote staff development through coaching, mentoring, and facilitating professional growth opportunities.
- Contributes to the development of processes and procedures
- Ensures all actions are in compliance to state financial laws
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required by SM finance and Manager: Cash Management
- National Diploma (NQF Level 6) or above in accounting or finance-related field.
- At least 3 years professional experience in a similar role of which 1 to 2 years in a supervisory role
KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF:
- SAP knowledge
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of cash management functions with a strong background in Treasury
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
Excellent accounting skills, Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Proficient in accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite or related software, Excellent Excel and Word skills, Analytical and attention to detail / accuracy, Supervisory skills, Assertiveness, Motivational skills, Conflict management/ Diplomacy, Planning and monitoring skills, Organising skills, Influential, Motivated, Innovative, Accuracy, Assertive, Confident, Objective, Work under pressure, Work long hours, Self-starter, Decision making, Target oriented, Participative
If you wish to apply and meet the requirements, please forward your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to [email protected] Please indicate in the subject line the position you are applying for.
CLOSING DATE: 09 NOVEMBER 2023
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…