The Gauteng Department of Health invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their New Driver / Messenger Job Opportunities (X3 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 24th March 2023
- Reference Number: refs/016557
- Directorate: JHB HEALTH DISTRICT (SUB DISTRICT D)
- Number of Posts: 3
- Package: R 151 884.00 178 917.00 P/A (plus Benefits)
- Employer: Department of Health
- Location: SUB DISTRICT D
- A Minimum of Grade 10 (authentic School report) or Relevant NQF level 2.
- A valid code 10 (C1) driver’s license with professional driving permits (PDP) with 5 years driving experience.
- Working experience in the public service environment will be added advantage, Basic Knowledge of Government Fleet, and transport policies.
- Excellent time management and ability to adhere to a schedule.
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal relations, Ability to work in a team.
- Knowledge of Batho Pele Principles; Patients’ Rights and 6 ministerial priorities.
- Expected to work shifts (night, weekends, and public holidays) and to rotate.
- To be able to deliver service under pressure.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Follow procedures to operate motor vehicles.
- Obtain trip authorities, complete logbooks of motor vehicles as prescribed by legislation/policy.
- Inspecting vehicles and report defects for timeous repairs to transport manager.
- Check levels of fuel, oil, tires, and water of vehicles.
- Ensure safe transporting of staff and patients to various destinations.
- Perform messenger functions and routine office support functions as well as registry functions.
- Assist with loading and offloading of goods.
- Promote proper handling, safekeeping, and control of vehicles.
- Expected to carry out any other duty as instructed by the supervisor
Applications must be filled on a new Z83 form and recently updated CV. Candidates need not to attach copies of supporting documents (ID & Qualifications).
Applications must be emailed to [email protected] reference number must be used as subject of the email.
Or applications can be made online here
NB: ACCORDING TO JOHANESBURG HEALTH DISTRICT EMPLOYMENT EQUITY PLAN FISRT PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO LOWER LEVEL (SALARY LEVEL 1 TO 3) EMPLOYEE’S WITHIN THE DISTRICT.
DOWNLOAD THE NEW Z83 APPLICATION FORM HERE
APPLY ONLINE FOR THE DRIVER / MESSENGER VACANCIES (X3 POSTS) AT THE GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH HERE
ENQUIRIES: Ms. M. Patrick Contact: 011 527 1280
CLOSING DATE: 24 MARCH 2023
You May Also Like…
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR SA YOUTH AT SHOPRITE CLOSING 20 MARCH 2023
PROPERTY CARETAKER VACANCIES (X6 POSTS) AT THE GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH (REQUIREMENT: GRADE 10 OR ABET)
THE PUBLIC PROTECTOR SOUTH AFRICA VARIOUS OPEN VACANCIES CLOSING 17 MARCH 2023
Leave a Comment