The Gauteng Department of Health invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Groundsman / Property Caretaker Vacancies (X6 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 24th March 2023
- Reference Number: refs/016560
- Directorate: JHB HEALTH DISTRICT (SUB DISTRICT D)
- Number of Posts: 6
- Package: R 107 196.00 – R 126 270.00 P/A (Plus Benefits)
- Employer: Department of Health
- Location: Lilian Ngoyi x 1, Mofolo CHC x 1, Orlando Clinic x1, Diepkloof x1, Meadowlands x1 and Itireleng x1
- A Minimum of Grade 10 (authentic School report) or Relevant NQF level 2 or ABET Level 4.
- Experience in the public service environment or groundsman / gardener or property caretaker will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal relations, Ability to work in a team.
- Knowledge of Batho Pele Principles; Patients’ Rights and 6 ministerial priorities.
- Be Prepared to work flexi hours, shifts, weekends, and public holidays.
- Be physically fit and Able to deliver service under pressure.
- Planting of trees, flower shrubs and other plants in the garden.
- Lawn cutting. trimming edges, Prune, clip, and trim plants and tree branches.
- Raking of leaves, assist in keeping pathways, water channels, and drains clean/clear of obstruction at all times.
- Identify and manually remove the unwanted weeds and alien plants in the clinic yards.
- Prepare soil for planting.
- Loading and offloading variety of articles needed from the grounds to the trucks.
- Keep the grounds and structures such as parking areas, gutters, etc. clean and tidy.
- Maintain fences and practice pest control.
- Check and report service of machinery and equipment.
- Assist with washing of windows.
- Periodic emptying of outside rubbish bins as per set schedule.
- Perform any duties as delegated by the supervisor.
Applications must be filled on a new Z83 form and recently updated CV. Candidates need not to attach copies of supporting documents (ID & Qualifications).
Applications must be emailed to [email protected] reference number must be used as subject of the email. PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO EPWP’S PREVIOUS EPWP AND INTERNS.
Or applications can be made online here
ENQUIRIES: Ms. M. Patrick Contact: 011 527 1280
CLOSING DATE: 24 MARCH 2023
You May Also Like…