The Gauteng Department of Health invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Administration Clerk Vacancies (X6 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 11th May 2023
Reference Number: refs/017082
Package: R202 233 – R235 611 per annum (plus benefits)
Directorate: Patient Affairs Directorate
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital
- Minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent qualification, eighteen (18) months of proven knowledge of Patient Administration and Billing system (PAAB) or MEDICOM in Patient Affairs Departments of Public Health Hospitals.
- Proven knowledge of SAP/HIS will be an added advantage.
- Attach stamped testimonial/s from Supervisor/Human Resource Development.
- Excellent knowledge of Patient’s Rights Charter.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Computer literacy – must be knowledgeable about Records Management, Public Finance Management Act (PFMA), Batho Pele Principles and the Ministerial Key Priority Areas.
- Must be prepared to work shifts which includes night duty, weekends and on Public Holidays, and must be prepared to work, rotate and operate as a reliever to the Line Supervisor and the Operational Manager of the Unit allocated to.
- Classification of patients according to the Uniform Patients Fees Schedule (UPFS) Registration and admission of patients on PAAB or manually.
- Filing and retrieval of files from Records.
- Admission of patients on the electronic Midnight Census System offline.
- Capturing data on TPH 31A and manual registration and admission of patients in the GRP01 register during downtime and updating electronic downtime information immediately system is back online.
- Billing and collecting money from patients and issuing receipts, balancing in paying register at the end of every shift.
- Full completion of GPF 3,4,5 forms.
- Ordering and issuing out of assistive devices.
- Booking of patients manually and electronically.
- Assisting in other units within Patient Affairs when the need arises and ensuring that stationery is always available in the unit.
- Reporting of lost, damaged or dysfunctional equipment’s.
- Manual admission (TPH21), discharging of patients manually and electronically (PAAB) and updating patients details information.
- Ordering stock and sundries.
- Do clerical errands for the Wards.
- Ordering consumables and specimens.
- Ordering and submit statistics.
- Execute any duties as delegated by Supervisor
Applications must be submitted using the New Z83 application form obtainable here
All fields in the New Z83 form, must be completed and signed. Furthermore, a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) must also be attached. Failure to attach the completed Z83 and the Curriculum Vitae (CV) will result in disqualification.
Applications must be submitted to:
Kalafong Hospital, Human Resource Department, Private Bag X396, Pretoria, 0001. Hand Delivery at Kalafong Security Gate and sign in register book
DOWNLOAD THE NEW Z83 APPLICATION FORM HERE
ENQUIRIES: Mr. KP Ramasodi Tel No: (012) 318 6761
CLOSING DATE: 11 MAY 2023
Administration Clerk Vacancies
You May Also Like…
NEW LEVEL 2 PORTER WORK OPPORTUNITIES (X6 POSTS) AT THE GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH | APPLY WITH GRADE 10
NKANGALA DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY LEARNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES (X500 POSTS) FOR UNEMPLOYED YOUTH | APPLY WITH GRADE 12
NEW DRIVER / MESSENGER VACANCIES (X4 POSTS) AT THE KWAZULU NATAL DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT | APPLY WITH GRADE 10