The Limpopo Department of Education has published a Departmental Vacancy Circular 66 of 2022. This circular contains advertisements of Data Capturer Posts and Extended Public Works Programme (EPWP) posts for the 2022/2023 financial year.
The Limpopo Department of Education hereby invites applications for two (2) posts of Data Capturer and 63 posts of Expanded Public Works Programme (EPWP) posts for the 2022/2023 financial year. The successful recruits will be appointed for a twelve (12) months fixed-term contract.
The Expanded Public Works Programme is targeted at South African citizens in the following groups:
- 55% Women;
- 40% Youth from 16 to 35 years of age;
- 2% People living with disability.
- Name of post Post: EPWP Data Capturer X 2 Posts
- Post Ref: LDOE 01/04/2022
- Post Status: 12 months fixed-term contract
- Rate per day: R475.00 per day
- Work Station: Head Office (Polokwane)
- Matric (Grade 12) Certificate;
- A recognized three year diploma or degree will serve as an added advantage.
- Should have knowledge of using EPWP reporting systems
- Computer Literacy;
- Sound numerical and analytical skills;
- Ability to accurately capture EPWP data on the prescribed EPWP reporting systems
- Provide exception reports on data received and captured;
- Develop lists of EPWP reports expected;
- Reconcile reports received/ expected and advice the immediate manager on outstanding reports;
- Capture all allocated EPWP reports from programmes;
- Assist with preparation of inputs to Branch’s reporting mandates;
- Conduct data quality assurance
- Name of post Post: EPWP Casual Labourers (63 x Posts)
- Post Status: 12 months fixed-term contract
- Rate per day: R130.00
- Head Office: Ref no. 02/04/2022 x 33 Posts
- Capricorn North District: Ref. no 03/04/2022 x 3 posts
- Sekhukhune East District: Ref. no 04/04/2022 x 3 posts
- Mopani West District: Ref. no 05/04/2022 x 3 posts
- Mopani East District: Ref. no 06/04/2022 x 3 posts
- Vhembe West District: Ref. no 07/04/2022 x 3 posts
- Capricorn South District: Ref. no 08/04/2022 x 3 posts
- Sekhukhune South District: Ref. no 09/04/2022 x 3 posts
- Mogalakwena District: Ref. no 10/04/2022 x 3 posts
- Modimolle District: Ref. no 11/04/2022 x 3 posts
- Vhembe East District: Ref. no 12/04/2022 x 3 posts
The rate per day for the EPWP Casual Labourer is R130.00, and the monthly stipend will be determined on the basis of the rate per day multiplied by the total number of days worked per month. There will be no compensation for the days on which service was not rendered.
The EPWP Casual Labourers will be reporting directly to their respective delegated Supervisors for consistent reporting, monitoring and work related instructions, as well as management of attendance registers.
The criteria for selecting the relevant participants to participate in the programme should among others include the following:
- Consider participants residing within the local municipality where the departmental districts are located.
- Participants residing outside the local municipal area or from other nearby municipalities that are away from where the Departmental District is located may be employed if the required skills for the programme are not found within the local municipality, however, such participants from other nearby municipalities should not exceed 20% of all the persons working on a programme.
- Members of the community who are unemployed and who form part of the targeted groups such as persons coming from poor households, must be given the opportunity to apply for the programme.
- Persons with disabilities shall be actively sought for participation in the programme.
- Persons receiving social grant including disability grant are eligible to participate in the programme.
The following documents must accompany the application forms for the EPWP Casual Labourer posts:
- Affidavit or Confirmatory letter from the Department of Social Development;
- Certified copy of ID document.
The Department reserves the right not to make any appointment to the programme. No late applications will be considered, whether faxed, e-mailed, posted or hand-delivered after the closing date, such applications will not be considered. Due to a large number of applications we envisage, correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. Therefore, if you do not hear from us within three(3) months after the closing date, consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Applications for the EPWP Casual Labourer posts should be submitted on the prescribed EPWP Form: (obtainable from the sources cited in paragraph 7 abo\ie). Application for head office must be directed to: The Head of Department, Department of Education, Private Bag X9489, Polokwane, 0700 or handed in at Office no. H03 [Registryj, at 113 Biccard Street, Polokwane.
Applications for the EPWP Data Capturer posts should be submitted on the new prescribed Z83 Form obtainable from all Public Service Departments, accompanied by a detailed /comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of educational qualifications and ID. Applications for posts at the districts must be directed to the addresses listed on attached Annexure A.
DOWNLOAD LIMPOPO DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION EXTENDED PUBLIC WORKS PROGRAMME (EPWP) VACANCY CIRCULAR HERE
DOWNLOAD THE NEW Z83 APPLICATION FORM HERE
CLOSING DATE: 20 MAY 2022 AT 16H30
Leave a Comment