The Gauteng Department of Health invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Human Resource Clerk Vacancies (X5 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 27th March 2023
POST 09/187: HUMAN RESOURCE CLERK REF NO: TDHS/A/2023/27 (X5 POSTS)
SALARY: R181 599 per annum
CENTRE: Tshwane District Health Services
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12 or equivalent qualification) and qualification in Human Resource Management/ Public Management.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a Public service within Human Resource Management environment.
- Good telephone etiquette, good interpersonal skills.
- Capturing skills.
- Have a good work ethic.
- Advance computer skills.
- Computer literacy proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and internet.
- Willingness to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to work with a wide range of internal and external partners.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Knowledge of regulations and legislative framework related to personnel administration.
- Knowledge and experience of the PERSAL system will be added as an advantage.
- Perform administration duties such as appointment. promotions, transfers, leave management, HR information, salary and terminations.
- Comply with the performance management and development system (contracting, quarterly reviews and final assessment).
- Attend to HR related enquiries and audit queries.
- Ensure safe keeping of document and filling of all related documents.
- Record document and be organized.
- Reproducing and making copies. Capturing leave forms on PERSAL.
- Daily coordination of all related activities, participate during compilation of reports.
- Liaise with client and staff.
- Telephone communiqué.
- Provide administration support to the teams.
- Provide high quality administration support to the teams.
- Perform other duties as indicated by the manager.
Applications must be submitted on a New Z83 application form obtainable here
Applications must be delivered to:
Tshwane District Health Services, 3319 Fedsure Forum Building, Cnr Lilian Ngoyi and Pretorius Street, Pretoria 0001, Application Box, First Floor Reception.
Ms Tebogo Manthosi Tel No: (012) 451 9124
DOWNLOAD THE NEW Z83 APPLICATION FORM HERE
CLOSING DATE: 27 MARCH 2023
You May Also Like…
APPLY FOR NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT THE DEPARTMENT OF WATER AND SANITATION CLOSING 27 MARCH 2023
TRAFFIC OFFICER VACANCIES (X12 POSTS) AT THE BUFFALO CITY METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SERVICE AND ADMINISTRATION (DPSA) VACANCY CIRCULAR 09 OF 2023
Leave a Comment