The Gauteng Department of Agriculture, Rural Development and Environment (GDARDE) invites Unemployed South African Youth to apply for their General Worker EPWP Programme (X6000 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 27th February 2023
- No experience.
- Applicant must be a South African citizen with no criminal record.
- Applicant must be fit and agile.
- Applicant must apply only in their residing corridor.
- Provide support in establishing food gardens in different communities.
- Assist project members in erecting fence and gates, installation of irrigation systems, erection of shade net structures.
- Participate in Bontle Ke Botho (BKB) clean-up campaigns in Municipalities.
- Assist schools to establish environmental projects.
- Perform any other general work and administrative duties as in when required.
DURATION: 12 months
General Workers per corridor:
- 600 West Rand ref: 2023/01,
- 1 600 Ekurhuleni ref: 2023/02,
- 1 200 Tshwane ref:2023/03,
- 600 Sedibeng ref:2023/04,
- 2 000 City of Joburg Municipalities ref: 2023/05
Stipend: R130 per day
Notes: Unemployed youth, Women, People with disabilities and military veterans are encouraged to apply.
The application must include a completed and signed NEW 283 form obtainable here and a comprehensive curriculum vitae and a Certified Copy of Identity Document.
Applications submitted on an old Z83 form will not be considered. Failure to do so will result in the disqualification of your application.
Applications can be submitted at the following offices:
- Germiston office (247 President Street)
- Randfontein Office – (Golden Guesthouse, Main Reef Road)
- Pretoria Office – (Fedsure Building, Nana Sita Street)
- Abey Bailey Nature Reserve (Farm Stinkhoutboom, IQ 101, Obenholzer District, Carltoniville
- Roodeplaat Nature Reserve – (Plot 296, JR, Dwarsweg, Kamelfontein Road, Pretoria)
- Suikerbosrand Nature Reserve, Farm No.1 RS50 Kiiprivier Road
- Temba Office – (Jubilee Road, Hamanskraal)
- Vereeniging Office – (36 Merriman Street)
- Marievale Nature Reserve – (R42 Delmas Road, Holgatfontein, Nigel)
- Alice Glockner Nature Reserve ~ (L1-103 Lagerspoort, Heidelberg)
- Head Office ~ (No. 56 Eloff Street, Umnotho House, Johannesburg)
- Ms Iris Thanjekwayo Tel: 011 240 3085
- Ms Thilivhali Mashau Tel: 011 240 3096
- Ms Margaret Digoro Tel: 011 240 3097/3084/3095/3096/3083/3090
DOWNLOAD THE GAUTENG GENERAL WORKER EPWP PROGRAMME (X6000 POSTS) FOR UNEMPLOYED SA YOUTH PDF DOCUMENT HERE
DOWNLOAD THE NEW Z83 APPLICATION FORM HERE
CLOSING DATE: 27 FEBRUARY 2023
You May Also Like…
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SERVICE AND ADMINISTRATION (DPSA) VACANCY CIRCULAR 06 OF 2023
MPUMALANGA PUBLIC WORKS, ROADS AND TRANSPORT NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE (NYS) PROGRAMME (X350 POSTS)