Information and guidelines on the FSDoE database for unemployed educators
- You must be a qualified educator M plus 3/M plus 4
- The FSDoE data base form must be fully completed and signed.
The following documents must be attached:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copies of all qualifications obtained as well as all academic records
- Certified copy of ID document
- Certified copy of SACE certificate
- Certified copy of the vetting letter received from the Department of Social Services
- Certified copy of your tax registration letter from SARS (tax number)
NB: In order for you to be appointed as an educator, the National Child Protection Act (no 38 of 2005) requires that all people working with children must be vetted against the child protection register and hosted by the department of Social Development.
You are therefore advised to use the attached form 30 to facilitate your screening against the child protection register by following the instructions as indicated.
THIS FORM MUST BE SENT BY YOURSELF TO THE ADDRESS INDICATED ON THE FORM.
You can only submit your application to be included on the data base after you have received your response form the Department of Social Development, indicating that you are not on their register.
These forms must be sent to:
REID PARK 1, SUITES 2&4, 33 REID STREET, WESTDENE, BLOEMFONTEIN.
Mr. Q Fourie: 051 404 1723
Mr. D Mphirime: 051 404 1734
Email: [email protected]
IF THE APPLICATION FORM AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS ARE NOT ATTACHED AND FULLY COMPLETED YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.