The Gauteng Department of Social Development invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Food Service Aid Vacancies (X5 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 14th July 2023
FOOD SERVICE AID (X5 POSTS)
- Reference Number: REFS/017932
- Package: R 125 373 per annum (plus benefits)
- Directorate: ADMINISTRATION AND AUXILIARY SUPPORT (DM POS)
- Employer: Department of Social Development
- Location: Don Mattera CYCC
- Grade 10. No working experience
- Skills and Competencies: interpersonal skills must have the ability to cook, clean and wash dishes
- Cook food and prepare drinks according to set menu.
- Prepare dishes and cups.
- Clean Dining Halls prior to mealtime.
- Dish food and drinks on tables.
- Prepare drinks for staff during meetings.
- Refill drinks and other refreshments during events
- Remove dishes and drinks from tables
- Wash dishes and cups and Pack dishes and cups.
Applications must be submitted using the New Z83 application form obtainable here
All fields in the New Z83 form, must be completed and signed. Furthermore, a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) must also be attached. Failure to attach the completed Z83 and the Curriculum Vitae (CV) will result in disqualification.
Applications should be submitted strictly online at the following E-Recruitment portal: http://professionaljobcenter.gpg.gov.za or at www.gautengonline.gov.za No hand-delivered, faxed or emailed applications will be accepted.
Gauteng Food Service Aid
ENQUIRIES: Mr. M Masindane Tel: (011) 723 9210 – Don Mattera CYCC
CLOSING DATE: 14 JULY 2023
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…