The Western Cape Department of Health invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Driver (Light Duty Vehicle) Vacancies (X5 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 10th March 2023
POST 06/327: DRIVER (LIGHT DUTY VEHICLE) (X5 POSTS)
SALARY: R107 196 per annum, (plus 37% in lieu of service benefits)
- Witzenberg Sub-district (X1 Post)
- Breede Valley Sub-district (X1 Post)
- Drakenstein Sub-district (X1 post)
- Stellenbosch Sub-district (X1 Post)
- Langeberg Sub-district (X1 Post)
Basic and numeracy and literacy skills.
- Appropriate experience in transportation of personnel and goods.
- Inherent requirements of the job:
- Valid code (EB) (Code 8) driver’s license.
- Valid Public Driving Permit (PDP).
- Willingness to work overtime Physically fit to lift and load heavy items.
- Ability to communicate in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Knowledge of routine, maintenance, Inspections for defects on vehicles and safe driving skills.
- Ability to accept accountability and responsibility and to work independently.
- Knowledge of Transport Circular 4 of 2000.
- Daily transporting of official passengers, post, packages, medication, goods, and equipment.
- Ensure accurate completion of logbooks.
- Deliver and collect blood products from Worcester Blood Services (Reliever).
- Conduct routine maintenance, cleaning of Government vehicles and conduct routine inspection of vehicles and report defects.
- Perform routine administrative duties when required and respond to emergencies when necessary.
- Relief staff within the component when required and render support to supervisor.
Applications must be submitted on a New Z83 Application form obtainable here
Applications should be submitted to:
- Witzenberg Sub-district: Please submit your applications: for the attention of Mr. W Owen, Through The Medical Manager, Ceres Hospital, Private Bag X54, Ceres, 6835.
- Breede Valley Sub-district: Please submit your applications: for the attention of Ms JB Salie, Through The Director, Cape Winelands District Office, Private Bag X3079, Worcester, 6849.
- Drakenstein Sub-district: Please submit your applications: for the attention of Ms J Cecils, Through The Primary Health Care Manager, Drakenstein Subdistrict, Private Bag X3043, Paarl, 7620.
- Stellenbosch Sub-district: Please submit your applications: for the attention of Mr L Cornelius, Through The Medical Manager, Stellenbosch Sub-District, Private Bag X5027, Stellenbosch, 7599.
- Langeberg Sub-district: Please submit your applications: for the attention of Ms T Padiachy, Through The Medical Manager, Langeberg Sub-District, Private Bag X617 Robertson 6705.
- Witzenberg Sub district – Ms A Pietersen Tel No: (023) 316-9601
- Breede Valley Sub-district – Ms L Jendrissek Tel No: (023) 348-1397
- Drakenstein Sub-district – Ms AJ Cupido-Jacobs Tel No: (021) 877-6441
- Stellenbosch Sub-district – Mr C Modise Tel No: (021) 808-6178
- Langeberg Sub-district – Ms E Volschenk Tel No: (023) 626-857
DOWNLOAD THE NEW Z83 APPLICATION FORM HERE
CLOSING DATE: 10 MARCH 2023
You May Also Like…
X82 VARIOUS VACANCIES AT THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE CLOSING 10 MARCH 2023
TEAM LEADER VACANCIES (X210 POSTS) FOR UNEMPLOYED YOUTH AT THE DEPARTMENT OF HOME AFFAIRS CLOSING 02 MARCH 2023
GAUTENG GENERAL WORKER EPWP PROGRAMME (X6000 POSTS) FOR UNEMPLOYED SA YOUTH CLOSING 27 FEBRUARY 2023
Leave a Comment